On the eve of the celebration of the birth of a child, you always want to do everything according to the highest standard and please the birthday man. The easiest way is to make an unusual beautiful cake with characters from cartoons, fairy tales, games or comics. If you have a question, what can you make a cake for an 11 year old boy, then this list of recipes is for you.
We have collected the most original options for birthday cakes for a boy of this age.
Cake for a boy for 11 years «Ball of mastic»
Ingredients for 8 servings:
- • 400 g of flour;
- • 100 grams of almond;
- • 400 g of sugar;
- • 7 chicken eggs;
- • 400 g cl. oils;
- • 175 g of powdered sugar;
- • 50 ml of milk;
- • 2 tbsp. cocoa spoons;
- • 3 peaches;
- • 2 tbsp. spoons of water.
- Knead pastry margarine, add sugar to it, and smash with a mixer until the mass becomes a light yellow shade.
- Without stopping beating, add to the egg mass. Then sift flour there too. Pour in milk.
- Grind in a blender almonds, and add to the dough.
- We take a spherical form for baking, cover the bottom with parchment paper. Spread the dough. To make it more tightly settled in the tank, it must be shaken.
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees. We put the ball to bake for 1.5 hours.
- For now let’s do marzipan. To do this, pour water into the saucepan, and set on fire. As soon as the water boils, send almonds into it for a couple of minutes. Take out and remove the skin. Fry the peeled almond nuts in a dry frying pan for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the syrup.
- 7. Grilled almonds grind and add to the syrup. Heat the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, cool and skip through a meat grinder or interrupt in a blender.
- 8. The resulting mass is divided into two parts. In the first half add melted chocolate, and mix thoroughly.
- 9. Wrap each part of the marzipan mass in cling film and send it to the refrigerator for a while.
- Now is the time of the cream. For him, bring 2 tablespoons of water to a boil, add cocoa. Now whip the butter, add boiled cocoa and add icing sugar. Stir.
- Slightly cooled crust horizontally cut into 3 parts. Cooked cream grease each of them, and also smear the outside completely. We collect the cake. Top lay out peaches.
- We take out the mastic and roll it into a thin cake. Cut out hexagons from it to form a soccer ball.
- Sent in the fridge to infuse. To the mastic is not dried, cover with a wet towel. Cake for a boy of 11 years is ready!
Cake for a boy for 11 years «Alaska»
It’s no secret that all children love ice cream. Therefore, we offer among the variety of options for birthday cakes for a boy of 11 years old Alaska cake based on ice cream.
Ingredients for 10 servings:
- • 70 ml of milk;
- • 3 eggs;
- • 150 g of sugar;
- • 125 g of flour;
- • 40 g of oil;
- • 1 teaspoon baking powder;
- • 2 tbsp. spoons of potato starch;
- • 1 tsp vanilla.
- 400 g heavy cream;
- 350 grams of ricotta;
- 200 g of powdered sugar;
- 150 g raspberries;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 60 g chocolate;
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- 100 g of egg whites
- 200 g of sugar;
- 100 ml of water.
- First make a biscuit. It is better that all the components are at about room temperature, so you need to get them in advance.
- In a dry deep dish sift the starch, baking powder and flour.
- Oil should be melted. This can be done on the stove or in the microwave. Mix ghee and milk.
- In a convenient dish we drive in 3 large eggs and pour sugar and vanilla.
- Mixer beat sugar and eggs for 7-10 minutes. We do this until there are steep, dense, white peaks.
- Portionally add flour. Thoroughly mix the future dough with a silicone spatula.
- Now in small pieces gradually add a mixture of milk and butter.
- Stir until the mass becomes homogeneous — the biscuit dough is ready.
- Baking tray or a special baking form is covered with parchment. Pour dough on it.
- On the oven set the temperature to 180 degrees. We bake 10-15 minutes. Cake should have time to bake well and lightly brown.
- Toothpick or skewer check readiness. We do not get a biscuit immediately, give it a little cool.
- Now we make the filling. To do this, you need three types of ice cream — chocolate, vanilla and raspberry. You can buy ready-made, but we decided to cook it yourself.
- Pour raspberries and sugar into a saucepan and grind with a fork. If the raspberry is too sweet, you can add a little citric acid to give a pleasant acidity.
- Put the pan with the berries on the stove, you need to bring them to a boil and boil for 3-4 minutes. The result should be quite a thick mass.
- The resulting mass is passed through a fine sieve to weed out the bones and get the perfect consistency. Ice cream topping ready. We set it aside until complete cooling.
- Chocolate break into small cubes and melt on the steam bath or in the microwave. It will be topping for chocolate ice cream.
- Let’s take the foundation. For her, we combine sugar powder and ricotta in deep dishes. It can be replaced with cream cheese or soft cottage cheese.
- Mix these two ingredients with a mixer for 1-2 minutes until fluffiness appears.
- In another deep bowl, beat until thick cream foam. Add them to the mixture with ricotta. Stir. The mass should be gentle and light. The base is ready.
- Now let’s do raspberry ice cream. In the already cooled raspberry-sugar mixture, add
- the third part of the frozen base. Stir thoroughly with a whisk.
- For the preparation of chocolate ice cream mix another third of the base with melted chocolate. As it should, interfere, and ice cream with chocolate is ready.
- Add vanillin to the last third of the base and mix. Now we have vanilla ice cream. You can compose a cake. For this you can use special forms or food containers with a size of, for example, 15 * 20 cm and a height of 8 cm. It all depends on what size cake you plan to make.
- Baked sponge cake cut into equal parts, so that it turned out from all sides to impose a container or form. Alternatively, the sides can be left empty, and lay out only the bottom of the cake.
- We put on the bottom and walls of the form for further freezing. Leave one bite on top of the cake.
- In the resulting basket of sponge cake lay out ice cream. Layers can be alternated as you like, the sequence is not so important. To keep the layers and not mixed, after each layer put the cake for an hour in the freezer. Thus, the bottom layer will freeze and will not mix with the following. So go layer by layer.
- When all the layers are laid out, we cover the cake with the deferred piece of sponge cake. This will be the bottom of our Alaska cake.
- Cover the container or form with a lid or film and put it in the freezer for 5-6 hours. You can put at night, so that all ice cream froze well.
- Now we make the meringue.
- Put water and sugar in a saucepan, put it on the stove. Constantly stirring, bring to a boil, and boil for another 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, beat up the egg whites. To begin with, we will do this manually with a whisk until a soft foam is formed.
- A thin stream of cooked syrup is introduced into whipped proteins. Now beat all the mixer at maximum speed. Beat until thick dense peaks appear. Now the meringue can be considered finished.
- Baking we covered with parchment paper. We take out the cake from the freezer and put it on a sheet.
- From all sides we coat the cake with a thick layer of meringue. The top layer of the meringue is applied figure.
- Preheat oven at 250 degrees. We send a cake into it for a couple of minutes so that the meringue slightly browns. This process is almost instantaneous, so watch it well so that it does not burn out.
- We take out the cake, cool it to room temperature and again put it in the freezer.
- You can decorate with mint and berries. Everything, our birthday cake for a boy of 11 years is ready.
Cake for a boy for 11 years «Tank of mastic»
Mastic allows any cake to decorate the most unusual way to embody any child’s preferences. Today we are sharing a recipe for a 11 years old boy in the form of a tank.
Ingredients for 12 servings:
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 160 ml of milk;
- 250 g of oil;
- 50 g of cocoa;
- 300 g of flour;
- 230 g of sugar;
- 2.5 tsp of baking powder.