Many newlyweds prefer blue wedding cake. It can be decorated in different ways, to your taste.
It can be a blue and white cake decorated with white and blue roses, as well as blue initials of the newlyweds, as well as a two-tiered cake decorated with blue laces in a circle, and two circles (like rings) of white color can be arranged at the top.
Blue Wedding Cake
White-blue wedding cake is ideal for celebrations in the winter season. Such a dessert will perfectly fit into the festive atmosphere and become a stylish detail of decoration.
Many housewives do not know how to make blue. Make a blue dessert cover is very simple. For this:
- use dye for mastic or glaze;
- Decorate the dessert with blue accessories (marzipan, violets);
- decorate the cake with blueberries;
- inedible elements of blue color are added (ribbons, fresh flowers).
So let’s get down to cooking a dream cake. Thanks to the tender biscuit with juicy peaches, you can create a chic wedding cake for the wedding and surprise all the guests.
- 5 kilograms of mastic;
- tablespoon of sugar;
- tablespoon flour;
- a pack of butter;
- half banks of condensed milk.
For sponge cake:
- 20 eggs;
- a pinch of salt;
- a glass of sugar;
- vanillin (to taste);
- teaspoon baking powder;
- flour (how many will take).
- If you prefer to cook a multi-tiered cake, then many eggs will be used to make the dough. Only one biscuit will require 20 eggs. They need to whip and distribute in bowls. Spread the yolks in one and squirrels in the other.
- Add salt to a bowl of proteins and beat well until a thick consistency is formed.
- Then add sugar and vanilla. We continue to beat.
- Now we accept a cup of yolks. Beat them well, add sugar and mix. Then we mix both mixtures (yolks and proteins). We interfere in a clockwise direction.
- Add flour to the mass and stir. We pour baking powder and mix it again until smooth.
- Prepare baking sheet. We cover it with parchment paper, pour out the dough and dub it. In the preheated oven send baking sheet for half an hour. Using a toothpick, you can check whether the biscuit is cooked or not. When fully prepared, the stick should go dry.
- Ready sponge cake we take out and take out from the pan. It is necessary that it is completely cooled. It may take half a day, if not more.
- Meanwhile, soften the butter, beat in a blender, add condensed milk. Once again, beat everything.
- Since the biscuit cake has turned out very thick, it will be convenient to cut it into 3 parts. Lay each tier on top of each other, they should be even.
- Each cake soaked a little peach syrup. Sweet tooths can additionally soak cakes with condensed milk. Do not saturate the edges!
- Each tier is lubricated with butter cream, and top it with peaches. From above once again thinly grease cream. Peaches are not needed on the topmost layer.
- Put the cake in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Meanwhile, roll out the mastic (5 mm in thickness). Cover the cake with a layer and dub it, cut off the excess. We repeat the whole procedure with each tier, depending on which dessert you want to cook (two-tier or three-tier).
If you need to make a wedding cake in blue, you can buy mastic with a dye in advance. Or at the end as a decor you can make blue (blue) roses.
At will it is possible to decorate with fresh flowers and ribbons.
Cake for a wedding in blue at home is prepared very simply. Usually, the newlyweds prefer to order three-tiered masterpieces of culinary mastery for the celebration.
In addition to the ingredients for cooking, you will need 2 molds measuring 16 cm and 21 cm in diameter.
- 4 packs of butter 250 grams;
- 1 kilogram of powdered sugar;
- 4 vanilla pods;
- 6 teaspoons of vanilla;
- 2 dozen eggs;
- 1.5 kilograms of flour;
- big spoon of baking powder;
- vegetable oil;
- hot water.
- From the ingredients presented in the recipe, knead elastic dough and bake cakes.
- Cakes should cool down well. Then they are cut into 2 parts.
- Put in front of the first cake and lubricate the oil cream. Lay out your favorite fruits or berries on top. Put the next cake on top and do the same.
- You can use a special form to hold the cakes, and the cream does not flow from the sides. The last layer is simply coated with cream, without putting fruit and berries. Directly in the form of sending the cake in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Tier removed from the form, remove excess cream and send again in the refrigerator until it hardens. Also acts in relation to the small and medium tiers.
- When all tiers harden, we impose them on each other like a pyramid. Pour melted chocolate on top so that there are smudges on the edges.
White-blue cake for the wedding is ready. Where is the blue color? You ask.
Our cake will get blue color during the design. After all the preparations you can do the dessert decoration.
You can decorate the cooked masterpiece with blue berries, cream flowers or inanimate elements (ribbons, beads, fresh flowers, etc.).
Varieties of Wedding Cake Decor
Cooking a cake is half the trouble. The most interesting thing begins when you need to decorate the prepared tiers.
The cake in the form of several boxes tied with ribbons is very popular. This design will give all the simplicity and elegance of the boxes, tied with mastic ribbons, with a sugar bow installed in the center, all guests will appreciate.
Fruits or berries are commonly used as fillings. For impregnation, you can use sweet syrup or chocolate.
Also volumetric flowers can act as decorations. Such compositions are created from cream, mastic.
The three-tiered cake of white color looks very beautiful with an additional accessory in the form of a candied sapphire flower. Flower arrangements can be made a few, so that they cascade fell down.
As a rule, flowers are set on the top of the cake, and then lowered in the form of garlands along all tiers. You can use bows and ribbons (not edible).
They are perfectly combined with violets. If the newlyweds want a simple, but at the same time, an unusual design of the cake, you can make lace around the perimeter or mastic lace patterns.
Blue patterns and laces look great not only on a white background, the mastic can be taken in any color, but in bright colors, so that there is a combination.
Wedding cake with mastic lilies
You can surprise guests and relatives with a beautiful cake with large sugar lilies. To prepare such a dessert for a long time, but simply.
Just follow the step by step recipe.
- cooked biscuits with walnuts (2 pieces of 25 cm in diameter, 1 piece of 20 cm each, 2 — 15 cm each);
- oil cream with condensed milk;
- boiled condensed milk;
- black tea and liquor bailey;
- chocolate at least 50%;
- cream 33%;
- flower sugar paste;
- sugar paste for coating the cake;
- dry and gel dyes;
- wire green and white;
- small silver beads;
- cocoa powder;
- tape tape.
- Baking biscuits can be found in the recipes above. Only here we do it with walnuts and soak in liqueur; we make layers with boiled condensed milk and butter cream with regular condensed milk. Align the tiers with chocolate ganache.
- All tiers are covered with mastic. Along the bottom edge we make bardyurchiki and lay out beads in a circle.
- All the beauty of the dessert give lilies. Now we will tell how to do them. Flowers are made on a wire, then slightly tinted at the bottom with a green dye. Further we slightly lightly wet a white wire and we pierce a small oval ball. As it dries, brush with smeared liquid honey and dunk in cocoa. White wire stained yellow at the top and green below. For 6 pieces, fold and wrap with a tape to the pestle.
- Buds are made even easier. Making green bud and white petals. The cone can hold a knife line. Then we paint each bud with a brush. You also need to make a lot of small flowers. Here we cut out the flower with a plunger, make a small green cone to which we glue the flower, string it on a wire and also insert a ball from the Easter dressings into the center of the flower.
- You also need to make a lot of leaves. Now we proceed to the creation of the lily itself. If corn starch is used instead of caster sugar when creating sugar paste, the petals will dry faster.
- Cut the petals. We moisten the white wire and glue to the petals. Put a piece of sugar paste into the syringe and heat it in the microwave for 7 seconds. Then we extrude the paste from the syringe and close the attachment point of the wire and the petal. We press the petal into a special shape to give texture.
- Roll the petal so that the edges are wavy. In the center of each petal should be a recess. As they dry up, you need to color each petal. Then we collect the flower with teip tape. In the flower should be present: pistil, stamens and petals. From the rest of the flowers collect bouquets. There is already acting your imagination. How the flowers will be collected, everyone’s business.
Do not be afraid to experiment, create and surprise your loved ones with culinary skills! With such a cake, the celebration will be held with a bang.