Summer? Heat? Or just thirsty? Than quench it so that it is tasty and does not harm the body — a strawberry compote. This is a great way to satiate your body with vitamins that are useful and necessary for humans.
Awesome, affordable and very simple strawberry compote recipe. Prepare such a compote can be in a regular saucepan.
What ingredients will be needed:
- Strawberries — 500 grams;
- Water — about 2.5 liters;
- Sugar — to taste.
- To sort strawberries, to wash to separate from green leaves;
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil, submerge the strawberries;
- In the water with berries, add sugar to taste. If you like a sour drink, you need to add less sugar; if you like sweet, you need more sugar;
- Turn off the stove. The pot should be covered with a lid and let cool to drink.
A pot of strawberry compote can be dipped into a basin or bath with water, so it cools quickly, or you can wait, leaving it overnight.
If compote is brewed for the holiday, then before serving it must be drained. Berries become soft and give a precipitate. Also, if it is hot, you can add ice to the jug with a drink.
Here is such a simple recipe for summer compote.
Compote of garden, fragrant strawberries can be prepared for the winter without adding sugar, but with sterilization. This recipe for dieting savory compote is inexpensive, suitable for people with diabetes.
The question immediately arises, how many grams of strawberries fit in a jar, how to calculate? The answer is simple: strawberries need as much as will go into the jar. Prepare cans and lids need to stock.
If you still clarify, then for one kilogram of strawberries in the field need dishes of 2.5 liters of water. That is, in a liter will be 400 grams of field strawberries.
The process of cooking strawberry drink without sugar:
- Separate the berries from the sepals, bust, wash. Select only whole intact berries;
- Put them on a paper napkin. Rinse the cans with boiling water. They put the berries;
- Banks with strawberries pour boiling water. Cover with sterilized iron lids. Jars put in a large container, put a towel on the bottom, folded in 2-4 layers or a piece of wood. The main thing is that the banks do not touch the bottom of the container. Water should be on the hangers of jars and moderately boiling;
- Take the jars and roll up without moving the lids;
- Banks need to cool by placing them in warm water, gradually diluting it with cold. As the jar cools, you need to check it for leaks, turning the top with your feet. After stored in the cellar.
How long does it take to sterilize cans with compote:
- 0.5 liter cans — 10 minutes;
- Banks in the size on 1 l — 12 minutes.
This recipe is about a delicious strawberry compote for the winter, you get a rich, healthy drink. It will be to everyone who loves this berry. Recipes for strawberry compote for the winter a lot.
Someone adds other fruits and berries to this berry. And in this recipe, everything is trivially simple — water, strawberries, sugar. But the compote turns fragrant and pleasant to the taste.
To prepare for the preparation of the drink you need the following components:
- Strawberries — one kg.
- Sugar — half a kilo.
Strawberries are washed, sorted.
Place a layer of strawberries in an enamel bowl, and then a layer of sugar. In this form, the berries in sugar are left in a cool room for 3-4 hours.
After moving the dishes to the stove on low heat, you need to heat about 90 degrees and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Prepare sterilized jars and lids. Remove the resulting compote from the oven and pour it into the cans.
It is important to remember that you need to immediately roll up the can after it is filled, otherwise cold air gets into the compote, and it starts to ferment.
Delicious drink in a multicooker of frozen currants, cherries and strawberries
Compote of frozen strawberries and other berries — a drink that refreshes, quenches thirst in any weather. Its aroma and taste will delight anyone.
Kompotik is very healthy and tasty, but it’s not easy to cook it on a simple stove.
We’ll have to wait for the water to boil, and then another to see that he did not run away. Multicooker will come to the rescue.
All you need to do is to put fresh or frozen berries in the bowl of the slow cooker, add water and add sugar or honey. Press the button and close the lid, and then the smart technician will do everything for you.
- Clean water — 2.5 liters;
- Cherry — half a cup;
- Black currant — 1/3 cup;
- Red currant — half a cup;
- Strawberries (frozen) — half a cup;
- Sugar — six tablespoons.
- Take the berries out of the fridge;
- Rinse them under running water;
- Add sugar to the berries. Fill all with water;
- Enable the “steaming” function, set the time to 20 minutes. As soon as the slow cooker beeps, you need to open the lid;
- Next, you need to strain the resulting compote through cheesecloth or colander.
This drink is obtained saturated colors with a bright aroma. If you really want to drink, you can add ice to it. So it cools faster.
Strawberry compote with citric acid and mint for the winter is an excellent summer-flavored drink for the whole family.
In order to close the strawberry compote with mint for the winter in a three-liter jar, you will need:
- 500 g of strawberries;
- 100 g of sugar (adjustable to taste);
- 3 leaves of mint;
- 2.5 liters of water;
- 1 h / l citric acid.
First you should rinse the jar with soda and boil. Iron lids need to boil. Put about 1/3 of strawberries in the jar, also add mint leaves.
Next, boil water and fill the jar, then close with an iron lid and leave for 10 minutes.
With the help of a special lid, it is necessary to drain the water into a special container, during which time the water in the can will become red.
Then add sugar and boil. Next, you need to pour water into the jar to the top and add 1 teaspoon of citric acid. The last step is to roll up the can with a special device, then you should turn it over and cover it with a cloth. After that compote should be removed in a cool place.
In order to prepare a compote of assorted strawberries and cherries for the winter, you will need:
- Water — 3 liters;
- Sugar — 1 cup;
- Strawberries — 3 cups;
- Sweet cherry — 3 glasses;
- Mint leaves.
First you need to sterilize the banks. Rinse strawberries and cherries, put berries in boiling water and add sugar, stir the drink for a few minutes and add a couple of mint leaves.
As soon as you see that the berries are on the surface, then strawberry compote with sweet cherries is ready. Next, cover with a lid and let cool. After all, you should filter compote and select the berries.
And here you can learn about the various recipes for fruit stewed platter for the winter.
Harvesting cherries in their own juice for the winter is not so difficult when you are on our website! After all, there are recipes, tips and step-by-step photos. Successful spins!
- In order for your strawberry compote to have a distinctive taste and a sort of «highlight» for the winter, you should add finely grated lemon or orange zest, and add a bit of cinnamon for a more pronounced taste;
- If you want to get as concentrated a compote as possible, then add more sugar to it, then you can dilute it with both plain water and mineral water;
- To preserve as many beneficial vitamins as you can while cooking the beverage, add half a teaspoon of citric acid to the boiling water and all the beneficial elements will remain in the berries;
- If you rolled up the cans with tin lids, then they should be stored in a cool place (basement, cellar). In order to avoid rust on the cans, you just need to protect them from moisture in the place where you store them.
Now you know a lot of useful recipes and various tips to create the perfect strawberry compote for the winter for you and your family. Cook with pleasure!