How to tasty pickle fat in the brine in a hot way
Since ancient times, fat has been a product of the poor, because its price has always been low, but at low cost it contains many calories and, after eating a couple of pieces of this product, you can be full for 4-5 hours. This product is known for its beneficial properties and positive effects on the human body.
But not many people know that it is possible not only to eat it raw, but also to salt it in different ways. Today, we consider salting salty in brine in a hot way.
The hot pickling method is convenient because the product is ready in a few hours and you don’t have to wait several days before you can eat it.
Fat is the fatty tissue of an animal. Many people refuse to eat this product, arguing that they will not eat fat. And of course, they are right in that it is fat, but wrong in the fact that they refuse to eat it. This fat layer contains many useful amino acids and vitamins that help remove harmful substances from the body.
Doctors recommend using it at 10-30 grams per day, and if not everyone eats it fresh, then hardly anyone can refuse salty, you just have to choose the right product:
- In the presence of a thick skin should be (up to 2.5 cm). The skin should be light brown without damage;
- The structure of the fat layer must be dense and elastic;
- The best check is a knife prick. If the product is fresh and of high quality, then the knife will come in gently, with slight resistance;
- It is better to buy pork fat from the female half of pigs, boar fat is not too suitable for solka;
- The color should be white, without yellowness;
- There is lard with a layer of meat and during salting it becomes too hard and hard, so it is better to boil or smoke it.
Of course, the fat should be clean, not ice cream and smell good. Do not forget that Salk immediately give all the shortcomings of the product, so it is better to attend to immediately and buy a quality product that must be salted immediately after purchase.
Hot salting has two main advantages: it kills all the parasites that may be in the product and the preparation time for this method requires much less than if it is salted in the usual way. There are many recipes for hot salting, but few ingredients are needed.
In this recipe, lard is first cooked and then infused in spices. Such salting of lard in brine in the hot way allows to end up with a delicious spicy product.
- Water boil with salt. Stir until the salt is completely dissolved;
- Add bay leaf;
- Rinse the product, lightly peel the skin and cut into comfortable pieces;
- It is best to salt pieces of 10 cm in length;
- Place the product in brine and infuse for 12 hours;
- Bring the brine to a boil with the lard again;
- Boil for 5-10 minutes;
- Cool the brine and then remove the fat and rub it with a mixture of spices: mix garlic powder with a mixture of peppers;
- Can be eaten immediately or stored in a plastic container in the refrigerator.
Onion peel gives not only a pleasant aroma, but also a golden color. The finished product resembles smoked meat.
- husks — from 10 onions;
- lard — 2 kg;
- water — 2 l;
- salt — 3 tbsp. l;
- garlic — 1 head;
- ground black pepper — 3 tsp.
Required time: 12 hours.
- Put husks in an enamel pan;
- Add water and salt;
- Boil the brine;
- Wash the fat, peel the skin and cut into comfortable pieces;
- Put it in a pickle and boil for 15 minutes;
- Turn off the heat and leave the fat in the brine for 12 hours;
- After the time has passed, drain the brine;
- Peel the garlic and skip all the slices through a press;
- Mix the garlic mass with black pepper;
- Grate lard with spicy mixture;
- After that, it can already be eaten, but it will be much tastier in a day or two when the spices are absorbed.
Read how to make amazingly delicious liver pork liver patties.
Try tuna and avocado salad — a juicy, tasty dish with a delicious, exotic flavor.
Read how to cook lean cabbage rolls for homemade recipe.
This method implies fast salk, and garlic gives a pleasant sharpness. Such a variant of salting of fat in the brine in a hot way is very fond of men, so you should definitely try it to please your companion.
- rock salt — 110 g;
- lard — 1 kg;
- garlic — 1 head;
- water — 950 ml;
- spices to taste.
Time Spent: 24 hours.
Calories: 815 calories.
- Wash the purchased product and rub with a mixture of spices. You can use simple ground pepper, and you can use paprika, cumin, coriander and other spices;
- Cut the whole piece of greasy fat into pieces (6 cm each);
- Garlic peel;
- Put everything in a three-liter jar;
- There are two options for pickling: stuff the pieces of bacon with garlic or just pour them with garlic cloves;
- Chunks should be placed freely in the tank, they should not be rammed;
- In boiling water, dissolve the salt;
- Pour the pickle in the jar and leave it for a day;
- After salting, pull out the finished product and eat.
This recipe for salting hot fat in brine involves the use of a multicooker. The result is spiced bacon, smoked to the taste.
- lard — 1 kg;
- Lavrushka — 5 pcs .;
- salt — 200 gr;
- water — 1 l;
- sugar — 2 tbsp. l;
- onion peel — 200 gr;
- ground pepper — 2 tsp;
- garlic — to taste.
Required time: 11 hours.
- Wash the onion husks well with running water;
- In a slow cooker layered in layers: half husks, lard, Lavrushka, the remaining husks;
- Water boil and dissolve in it salt with sugar;
- Boiling brine pour into the slow cooker and close the lid;
- Cook on the program «Stewing» 60 minutes;
- After extinguishing, turn off the device, but leave the whole mass inside for another 10 hours;
- Chop garlic and mix with ground pepper;
- Roll the lard in a mixture of spices.
Many housewives use time-tested recipes for salting lard. And they also recommend:
- Garlic should be used in any recipe of the salk — it gives the finished product not only a special taste, but also a pleasant aroma, and also contributes to long-term storage of the product;
- As spices, clove, cumin, star anise and cardamom are perfect. You can also use ready-made seasonings, but the taste will then be not as saturated;
- The finished dish can not be kept in the sun — it will turn yellow;
- Do not be afraid to overdo it with salt or spices — this unique product absorbs as many spices as necessary;
- So that the product has a pleasant smoked flavor, it is necessary to singe the greasy skin before salting;
- To salty fat was not solid, before salting it should be soaked in water at room temperature;
- Hot salted product can be stored without getting it from brine, so it will be soft and spicy, but it can be stored for only 1-2 months.
Salt lard in brine hot method is quite simple, the main thing is to use spicy spices and follow the recipe. It is impossible to spoil this product, so even the hostess who is in the kitchen for the first day will cope with his salk. But salty, fragrant lard will be able to please the whole family, especially its male part, for a long time.
Salted lard has a much longer shelf life than fresh, so you should always pre-salt this product before long-term storage. The finished dish can be stored in the freezer or refrigerator in:
- plastic containers;
- glass jars;
- wooden boxes;
- parchment paper;
- cellophane bags.
It is best to put the fat under the press, then it will gradually dosalivatsya and becomes more delicious. In the freezer the finished dish can be stored for up to one year, and in the refrigerator or cellar up to six months. One has only to choose quality ingredients before salting the fat in a hot way.