Compote from grapes for the winter is an incredibly tasty and fragrant drink.
Every housewife must know the recipe of cooking this compote, because everyone will like it without exception.
So, how to make this yummy? This will help several recipes compote of grapes for the winter, which we will discuss below.
What we prepare for cooking:
- Grapes varieties «Isabella» — 2.5 kilograms;
- 2 kilograms of granulated sugar;
- 5000 ml of purified water;
- Lemon — 1 piece.
How to prepare a compote of grapes for the winter:
- First you need to rinse the berries well. All leaves and extraneous branches are deleted;
- Next, rinse the grapes thoroughly with cool water from the dirt;
- Compote containers should be rinsed with cold or warm water, do not forget to sterilize. To do this, they can be steamed or doused with hot water;
- After that, put in a glass container peeled grapes;
- In the middle container of a metal base, pour water, pour sugar and put it on the stove to warm up;
- Heat the syrup before boiling and complete dissolution of all sugar grains;
- Pour the hot syrup into the jars with grapes and leave for about 20 minutes;
- After that, pour the sweet liquid from the cans back into the container, squeeze the juice out of one lemon, put it on the fire;
- Heat the mixture again until boiling and pour over the cans of grapes;
- Cover the top of the jar with lids;
- We put a piece of material in the pan to the bottom, put jars in there, pour water just above the hanger of the jars;
- Put the container with the jars and water on a small fire, bring to a boil and sterilize for 15-20 minutes;
- After that, we take out the jars, twist and set to cool under the rug;
- Compote grapes for winter can be stored for storage in a dark cool place in the cellar, in the cellar or in the storage room.
What is required for cooking:
- 2 kilograms of blue grapes;
- 2 kilograms of granulated sugar;
- 4 liters of water.
We proceed to the preparation of the drink without sterilization for the winter:
- This compote for the winter can be prepared from both white and blue grapes. This recipe uses blue, and so can use any at its discretion;
- Bunches thoroughly wash with cool water, remove all leaves, sticks. It can be left in water for 15-20 minutes;
- After that, we cut off the whole berry from the branches and wash it again;
- Compote jars must be rinsed with cool water, we clean the foodstuffs with dirt and rinse a few more times;
- Do not forget to sterilize them over steam or doused with hot water;
- After that, we spread berry on the cans. If liter cans are used, then we lay in them grapes 1/3 of;
- Next, fall asleep sugar. In a liter jar we pour a half cup of sugar;
- Pour water into the pan, put it to warm to a boil on the stove and bring to a boil;
- Pour boiling water into the banks to the top;
- Close the cans with metal lids, pre-sterilized in hot water;
- We seal the covers with the help of a sealing key, wrap in warm material, leave it there for 12-14 hours so that they cool completely;
- Compote from grapes without sterilization for the winter can be stored in a subfield, cellar, cellar or storeroom.
What you need for a 3 liter jar:
- Grapes — 400 grams;
- Apples — 4 pieces;
- 2 liters of water;
- Lemon — 2 slices;
- Carnation for aroma — 3-4 pieces;
- Granulated sugar — 300 grams.
How to make grape-apple drink for the winter:
- Pour water into the pan, put it on the stove. We warm the water so that while the rest of the components are prepared, the water boils;
- Next, the bank must be thoroughly washed, cleaned of dirt;
- The container must be sterilized with hot water or held over steam for 15 minutes;
- Grapes need to be thoroughly washed, remove all the leaves. It is best to tear the grapes from the branches, but you can put clusters in the jars themselves;
- Apples are thoroughly washed from dirt;
- If there are small lesions on the surface, they can be cut with a knife;
- Then we cut the apples into 4 parts, remove the core with rosettes and seeds;
- After that, pour in a jar of grapes, apples, lemon slices, a couple of carnations. As a result, all components must fill a jar for ½ part;
- Next, pour all the boiling water, cover the lid and leave to stand for 5 minutes;
- Pour the liquid into the pan, put it on the stove and heat it to a boil;
- Separate tank boil the lid for about 15 minutes;
- In a jar of fruit and grapes, we pour some granulated sugar;
Fill hot water in the tank to the top;
- Close the lid and cork it with a sealer key;
- Put the jar upside down, cover with a warm blanket or rug. Leave to stand until cool;
- In about 12-14 hours the compote will cool completely. It can be removed for storage in a cool dark place, such as a cellar or a storage room.
If you are a fan of mulberry, then you will definitely like jam from it. Recipes are described here. By the way, you can use both dark and white berry, and if you combine them, it will be even tastier and more original.
And here you will learn how to make candied cherries at home. A great alternative to candy!
What is required for cooking:
- 2 kilograms of grapes «Isabella»;
- Plum — 2 kilograms;
- Granulated sugar — 8 glasses;
- 8 liters of water.
- Rinse the drain thoroughly in cool water;
- Next, take out all the bones from the plums. If the plum is affected and wormy, then it should be removed, it is better not to use it for compote;
- Banks for compote need to be washed, clean the dirt from the baking soda and rinse several times;
- Be sure to keep on steam for 15 minutes or pour over boiling water;
- At the bottom of the cans lay out cleaned and washed plums;
- We also wash the grapes, remove all leaves, branches and affected berries, otherwise they will spoil the taste of the drink;
- It is desirable to separate the berries from the branches;
- We put the berry in jars to sinks;
- Water is poured into the pot, set on fire, warm up. Bring it to a boil;
- Next, pour the banks with grapes and plums, fill with hot water, leave to stand for 10 minutes;
- After that, pour the water from the cans into the pan, put it on the stove again and prepare the syrup;
- As soon as the water warms up, add sugar and heat to boil;
- Once the sugar is all dissolved, pour the syrup into the jars with all the ingredients;
- Lids must be boiled for about 15 minutes;
- We close the cans with lids, seal them with a sealer key;
- We remove compote from grapes for the winter under a warm blanket, we keep there for 14 hours to cool completely;
- Compote can be stored in a cellar, a cellar, a cellar or a storage room for storage.
- For compote, you can use any grape variety — and white, and blue, and black, and red. Especially delicious drink is obtained from the Isabella grape;
- In banks, you can put both whole clusters and berries, separated from the branches;
- Sugar is better to put more. A concentrated drink can always be diluted with water;
- To give a pleasant aroma, you can add cloves, mint, cinnamon or vanilla.
Compote of grapes for the winter can be done with apples, pears, plums, apricots, currants.
Grape compote is not quite difficult to cook. The main thing — you need to pre-process the clusters. They need to be well washed, remove all debris and affected berries.
Also do not forget to pre-prepare the container for canning. If you do everything according to the recommendations of the recipe, then you end up with a delicious grape drink for the winter.