Apples have a huge vitamin complex and are extremely beneficial for the body. One of the main advantages of an apple is its hypoallergenicity, so that the baby can be given puree from this fruit calmly, it will not have diathesis.
Composition of infants begins not earlier than 6 months — in the first six months the baby has enough mother’s milk and the substances it contains, but already for a 6 month old child more energy is needed for crawling and games, so supplementary food is a necessary additional source of energy.
Due to its properties and vitamin complex, an apple is one of the best options for feeding. The benefits of apple sauce for babies are enormous:
- strengthens the immune system;
- is the prevention of anemia;
- awakens appetite;
- normalize sugar levels;
- help to cope with constipation.
To begin feeding the baby apple puree should be no earlier than 6 months, in the event that the baby was breastfed before and not earlier than 4 months, if artificial.
Complementary feeding of babies in breast and artificial feeding is different, since the baby’s baby’s stomach is used only to jelly, while the artificial animal can calmly digest more complex products.
An apple is a popular and affordable fruit at any time of the year. Due to the abundance of very different varieties, it can be difficult for a young mother to choose which particular variety should be given to her baby as a first feeding.
Preference should be given to seasonal types of fruit, since the body naturally digests the products from its region better and in accordance with its ripening. Those. mango baby will digest harder than the usual «Simirenka», despite the sweetness and softness of the first. As a complementary foods should choose:
- seasonal fruits;
- fruit from a private garden;
- wormhole fruits, since they were not treated with pesticides;
- fruits are not perfectly smooth in shape and color.
Ideal apple «Simirenko», «White filling» or «Antonovka». If the apple is sour, then it can be mixed with pear or banana puree.
Baked apples are a popular dessert among adults, but they can be fed to infants, as well, previously ground.
- Fruit wash;
- Cut the core with stones and films with a knife;
- Take the cupcake molds and place the fruits in them;
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees;
- Place the molds on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes;
- Take out the molds and slightly cool the fruit;
- A tablespoon to choose the pulp and grind it with a blender to a state of mashed potatoes;
- If the mash is cool, add 1 tbsp. l boiled water;
- Add sugar and mix well. Puree ready!
The easiest and fastest option to cook fresh applesauce.
Cooking time: 10 minutes.
Calories: 52 calories.
- Wash the apple well and remove the peel with the stem;
- Cut the fruit into slices and remove the seeds;
- Grind the fruit on a grater first, and then mash the blender;
- Add some sugar for sweetness to taste or mix with pear puree.
Some mothers are too worried, giving the child fresh fruit. To avoid possible colic or complications, you can thermally treat the fruit.
- apple varieties «Melba» — 2 pcs .;
- sugar — ½ tsp;
- water — 300 ml.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Calories: 70 calories.
- Pour water into a high container and boil;
- Wash apples;
- Put both fruits in boiling water and boil for 5 minutes;
- The soft boiled fruit to clear of a peel and sunflower seeds with partitions;
- Blender grind in mashed potatoes;
- This recipe is characterized by softness of the fruit, so in the absence of a blender, it can be softened into a mush and mashed potatoes;
- Add sugar and feed the baby.
The beneficial combination of apple and carrot is known to all. Puree of these fruits is perfect as a first baby food.
- Apple — 1 pc .;
- carrot — 1 pc .;
- sugar — 1 tsp;
- breast milk — 2 tbsp. l
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
- Peel carrots;
- Apple wash well;
- Cut carrots into slices or medium slices;
- Boil carrots and apples until cooked in boiling water;
- Grind carrots with a blender;
- Apple peeled and peeled and crushed;
- Mix both mashed potatoes, adding sugar;
- Pour in some breast milk for a more liquid puree;
- Breast milk can be replaced with plain milk or cream.
Apple puree with pumpkin for babies in a slow cooker
Pumpkin — one of the most useful fruits in the amount of vitamins. But not every child will like mashed potatoes from it, therefore pumpkin is combined with a sweet apple.
- apples — 2 pcs .;
- pumpkin — 200 gr;
- milk — 2 tbsp. l
Time Spent: 45 minutes.
Calories: 88 kcal.
- Pumpkin cleanse of seeds and peel;
- Peeled apple cut into slices;
- If there is a double boiler, then cook both products in it for 30 minutes until ready;
- In the absence of a double boiler — just boil the pumpkin and apple;
- Brewing products with a blender together;
- Pour in milk, if necessary, add sugar to taste.
The banana is perfect for the first feeding, especially when combined with a slightly more sour apple.
- apple — 100 gr;
- milk — 1 tbsp. l;
- banana — 1 pc.
Elapsed time: 15 minutes.
- Peel banana;
- An apple can be cooked in this recipe raw and with heat treatment;
- In the first case, peel the fruit and seeds, fry together with a banana;
- In the second case, dip the apple in boiling water for 5 minutes and then fry its pulp;
- Pour into the mixture of milk (simple or breast) and mix well until smooth.
Salad with grapes and chicken — a tasty snack with an unexpected combination of ingredients.
Georgian eggplant recipe, read how to make this delicious snack.
What you need for a healthy vitamin smoothies, from which products to prepare it.
How to mash apples in jars for the winter for a child
To stock up on fresh fruit for a long and cold winter is easy. It is enough to cook mashed potatoes and roll them over the banks.
- green apple — 3 kg;
- water — 1 l;
- cane sugar — 100 g;
- lemon juice — 3 tbsp. l
Calories: 110 calories.
- Fruits thoroughly wash, remove the peel and crush them into small cubes;
- Boil water over medium heat and add sugar;
- Stir water until sugar is completely dissolved;
- Sliced apples throw in the resulting syrup;
- Prepare jars with lids;
- Cooked fruit to futter blender;
- Return the puree to the stove and bring it to a boil again, adding a couple of tablespoons of water if necessary;
- Pour mashed potatoes into jars;
- Place all containers in a large basin with water and boil water, thereby sterilizing the jars;
- Lids boil in a separate bowl;
- Roll up hot jar lids;
- Cool, turning the banks upside down in a warm place;
- Place harvested puree in a cold place, heat up during feeding.
Any young mother will be happy to advice on preparing the first meal for her baby:
- For the first time, any product should be given only to an absolutely healthy child;
- You should not start feeding up before or after the planned vaccination, as well as during the recovery period after the disease;
- Prikorm should be postponed if the child on the eve suffered colic;
- Feeding a baby should be before breastfeeding;
- The first dish should be about 5 grams for the first time, and then you should gradually increase the amount of additional food per month to 150 grams;
- When preparing mashed potatoes and other additional dishes at home, hands should be thoroughly washed, kitchen utensils should be sterilized, and it is highly desirable to heat treat the fruit;
- You should not cook a lot of food in advance, and then warm it up. For the baby should cook fresh food. It is not advisable even to store the product in the refrigerator during the day;
- Each supplement should be given only in the form of heat;
- Feed the baby should be plastic or wooden spoon;
- The child should eat only sitting;
- It should not be given at one time several different dishes;
- It is necessary to diversify the diet of the baby and feed him with the same product no more than once a day;
- To introduce a new product should be 15 days after the first, so that the child is accustomed and adapted;
- For sweets, sugar should be added to puree, but replace white sugar with reed, which is much more useful.
The first feeding is an important event not only for the baby, but also for the mother. After all, now she has a new concern — to invent new dishes. Only it is necessary to adhere to the basic rules, so that the first feeding with ordinary foods does not harm the crumbs.