Favorite by many cupcakes have long won recognition among all, without exception, culinary.
Whether it is an experienced pastry chef or just starting to learn the basics in the manufacture of baking.
And no wonder.
After all, a cupcake is an airy splendor, something between a cake and a cake, it looks presentable and elegant, and it tastes incredibly delicate, juicy, light.
Among the many ways to prepare this amazing dish there is a classic sour cream cake recipe.
This option is the easiest and amazingly delicious.
A ready-made classic cupcake is delicate, its pieces just melt in the mouth, so its instant disappearance from the plate can even be overlooked.
The cooking process in stages:
- Take the sour cream out of the refrigerator and leave it at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Place the butter in a bowl and melt with steam using a water bath. You can also melt in the microwave. After that, put the oil to cool.
- In order to saturate the flour with oxygen, sift it through a sieve. Pour the baking powder into it and stir gently.
- In a separate deep container, whisk the eggs with a whisk or a mixer (optional).
- Pour sugar and vanilla sugar into this egg mass in a thin stream, whisk everything. The mass should go light, airy, lush. Without ceasing to beat the egg mass, knead it with sour cream and melted butter, mix thoroughly until a homogeneous mixture.
- Then quietly vsypte in the mixture, mixed with baking powder, flour and whisk again.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease a special mold for baking cakes with a piece of butter, lightly sprinkle with flour on top. Pour the dough into this prepared form and send it to bake in a preheated oven.
- A plain cake on sour cream according to this recipe should be baked for at least 20-25 minutes.
We present to your attention a video-recipe of simple smetannykh cupcakes with toffee:
Have you met people who have never heard of a zebra cupcake?
Undoubtedly, anyone at least once tried to cook this beautiful dish at home, and even if he didn’t cook, he would taste it at a party or in a cafe.
Cooking Zebra is very easy and even fun.
You can get not only delicious pastries, but also fantasize by drawing on the dough.
Moreover, this does not require much time and physical effort.
Cake on sour cream with a funny name Zebra is a great recipe for the novice chef who wants to surprise his loved ones or friends with a spectacular dessert.
Ingredients will need the following:
- 250 grams of sifted flour;
- 150 grams of granulated sugar;
- 150 grams of sour cream 20% fat;
- 75 grams of butter or margarine (in this recipe can be replaced);
- 4 eggs;
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder;
- 15 grams of baking powder or half a teaspoon of soda, necessarily slaked vinegar.
- Approximately 30 minutes before the start of making the dough for a zebra cake, cut the butter or margarine into small cubes and leave to rest at room temperature for softening. To speed up the process, melt it in the microwave.
- Mix eggs with sugar and beat until smooth. It is not necessary to whisk until the formation of foam, the main thing is to mix thoroughly so that there is no grain of sugar left.
- Add the butter to the mixture and mix, then lay out the sour cream and stir thoroughly again.
- Pour the sifted flour and baking powder into the egg mass, stir to a smooth and smooth consistency. The base should be viscous, liquid.
- Divide the resulting dough into a pair of equal parts. Add cocoa powder to one of them and mix well.
- Take a baking dish, brush with soft butter or vegetable. Sprinkle with flour or lay out parchment paper on top, so the ready-made cake on the sour cream according to this recipe will be easier to separate from the molds.
- Having prepared the form, proceed to the most exciting process — to lay out the dough. Put two tablespoons of dark dough with cocoa in the center of the mold, then in the center of the chocolate dough lay out the same amount of the usual light dough, which is cocoa-free, and again into the chocolate — the usual, and into the usual — chocolate. And so until the dough is over. In the process of laying out, it spreads and forms an interesting two-tone mass. If you wish, you can hold a knife or fork on the surface of the dough, thus giving an even more interesting look to the pattern.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and put the resulting product to bake.
- Cheerful dessert is baked for 15–20 minutes.
Please note that this recipe can be prepared in a slow cooker.
Using the miracle technique, you get the following result:
This is a sweet chocolate dessert, which will have to place, as at a dinner party, and at a family dinner.
It is prepared surprisingly quickly and easily.
At the exit, it turns out crumbly, tender, porous splendor.
Ingredients for the most delicious molded products take the following:
- 300 grams of wheat flour;
- 150 grams sour cream 10% fat;
- 3 eggs;
- 240 grams of granulated sugar;
- 1 teaspoon baking powder;
- 120 grams of butter;
- 1 tile (100 g) of milk or dark chocolate (optional);
- vanillin — to taste;
- 3 tablespoons of brandy.
Having touched the subject of baking, we cannot but offer you to prepare a delicious pie with plums in various ways. Moreover, the author of the following recipes everyone knows and respects. Plum cake: recipes from the famous culinary masters Julia Vysotsky.
A wide selection of recipes for creamy sauce for spaghetti, see here.
And here will be offered the most simple options for cooking apple compote. Without spending a lot of time, you get a healthy and tasty drink from apples.
- Take melted butter, eggs, baking powder or vinegar-soda, sugar, vanillin and sour cream, mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
- Pour the sifted flour into the resulting egg-cream mass, stir well again.
- Melt a chocolate bar and cool it.
- Pour the cooled chocolate mass into the dough and mix well.
- Turn on the oven and bring the heat in it to 180 degrees. Grease the mold for baking with butter and sprinkle it with flour.
- Put the chocolate dough in the mold and put in the oven to bake.
- Chocolate sour cream cake according to the recipe is baked for 45–50 minutes.
Ready-made muffins on sour cream is a great opportunity to show your creative abilities.
Baking decoration is as fascinating as cooking itself.
Showing imagination, you can make something fantastic out of ordinary cupcakes.
And now let’s move on to the theme of the variety of fillings for our fragrant baking and show you a video clip on cooking cupcakes on sour cream with cottage cheese: