Grandma’s recipes for stunning lozenges on sour cream
Preparing such a treat is quite simple. Simple are not only the methods of cooking, but also the products themselves, from which the cakes are prepared like a grandmother’s.
They can be served for tea, used as bread. In the last version, they can be stuffed with vegetables, meat, sauce, and you get a full meal! They can be eaten with jam, whipped to yogurt or kefir, tea. They are quite suitable for a ready-made meat dish, in which there is a lot of sauce. After all, it’s so tasty — soak freshly baked bread, and in our case — a flat cake, in a rich and tasty meat sauce!
Be sure to start learning recipes to see and understand how simple and fast everything is. The minimum amount of ingredients that you probably have in your fridge and about the same time for cooking. Like?
Cakes on sour cream like grandmothers are easily prepared according to the following scheme:
- Mix flour with soda and pass the dry ingredients through a sieve several times;
- Sour cream mixed with sugar in another container;
- Take a whisk or a mixer and beat the sour cream with sugar until the second component is dissolved;
- Then add flour in several parts, each time beating the mixture until homogeneous;
- When it becomes difficult for the equipment to take up the dough with your hands and mix the flour yourself;
- Dough divided into two equal parts;
- Take two sheets of parchment paper and roll both parts of the dough into layers of thickness not less than 5 mm;
- Cut circles, and from the excess dough to make a layer again;
- Circles make two-story and fit them on one sheet of paper;
- Move the sheet on a baking sheet and put it in the oven on the uppermost shelf;
- The oven should already be heated to 210 degrees;
- Bake flat cakes for no more than thirteen minutes;
- Pull out, cool and eat for tea!
- 2 eggs;
- 45 g of flour;
- 230 grams of cheese;
- 1 bunch of dill;
- 210 ml sour cream;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil.
How much to do — 15 minutes.
How many calories — 320 calories.
- Beat the eggs into a deep bowl, whip slightly with a whisk or mixer;
- Add sour cream, flour through a sieve and beat again until smooth;
- Chop the cheese with a grater of any size;
- Rinse the greens with running water and finely chop it with a sharp knife blade;
- Add cheese and greens to the dough, mix the mass with a spoon, trying to evenly distribute all the cheese and all the greens throughout the mass;
- Heat the pan and pour a little (not all!) Oil into it and let it warm up;
- Pour some of the dough and wait for it to grab and redden;
- Then turn the cake and let it cook on the second side;
- Repeat the process with the remnants of the dough and there are tortillas hot!
The composition of the cocktail Long Island, proportions and step-by-step recipes in our article.
Step-by-step recipe for stewed potatoes with meat — a simple and proven recipe for daily meals.
How to make suluguni cheese at home, read our article.
- 570 g of flour;
- 5 g of soda;
- 60 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 cup sour cream;
- 50 g margarine;
- 30 grams of sugar;
- 1 egg;
- 3 pinch of salt.
How much to do — 2 hours.
How many calories — 308 calories.
Cooking cakes on sour cream like a grandmother in a pan:
- Margarine cut into cubes and place it in a small saucepan;
- The saucepan, in turn, send to the stove, turn on a small fire and let the margarine dissolve into a liquid consistency;
- Then, when the whole mass has melted, remove it from the heat and allow it to cool to room temperature;
- In a deep bowl, immediately skip all the flour through a sieve;
- Beat the egg into the third bowl and whisk it a little with a whisk to make a light foam;
- Add sour cream, continuing to beat, to achieve uniformity;
- Next, pour the margarine, which is already cooled at least to room temperature;
- Beat the components again until smooth;
- Give sugar, salt and soda, mix with a whisk;
- Then add one spoonful of flour, remembering to let it through a sieve and knead everything until a homogeneous texture;
- After adding all the flour, knead the smooth, smooth, soft dough;
- Put it back in the bowl, cover and let it rest for another twenty minutes;
- Then sprinkle the work surface with flour;
- To knead the dough, releasing from it the extra air that soda has created;
- Next, roll the dough into a sausage and divide it into pieces. The size of the pieces depends on how many cakes you want and what size;
- Roll all the pieces of dough in flour and roll each into a round cake, the thickness of which is not more than 5 mm;
- Preheat pan and gradually pour in vegetable oil, as the roasting pellets;
- Fry one by one. While one is fried, it is possible to form another, but it is important to cover the blanks with a clean towel so that they do not weather and grow a little while waiting;
- During frying, cover the pan with a lid and fry the tortillas until golden brown;
- Serve warm, with yogurt, meat or fresh vegetables.
In the last recipe, you can add butter instead of margarine. Then the cakes will be a little softer, softer and more fragrant.
If the dough is sweet, then vanilla sugar or honey can go into the cakes. In the salt dough you can add greens, more spices and salt. To make the tortillas sharp, chopped garlic or chili powder can be added to the dough.
To make the cakes on sour cream as grandma’s juicier, grease them with a piece of butter immediately after roasting. This can only apply to those recipes in which the cakes are fried in a pan.
The more time you give the dough to rest, the richer the cakes will turn out (the secret concerns only the last recipe). To do this, leave the dough in the refrigerator overnight.
Prepare tortillas according to our recipes, and you will have what to eat for breakfast, what to eat at night and what to take to work as an afternoon snack. Do not miss this delicious chance!