How to cook pizza with shrimp at home
Everyone loves pizza. Preparing it is not difficult, but it is worthwhile to follow the correctness of this process. The dough here should be quite thin and crispy, but the filling, on the contrary, is very juicy and rich.
Cooking options for filling a great variety. Consider a somewhat unusual and rare option for pizza — seafood, which lovers of seafood will love.
Often, shrimp are complemented by other ingredients, such as cheese, pineapples, and some vegetables. Sharp pizza with shrimps, which add red hot peppers, is quite popular.
This recipe is very simple to prepare, especially if you buy the dough in the store in ready-made form.
Direct pizza preparation:
- Prepare the onion (clean, wash) and cut into small cubes;
- Fry in a pan with the addition of olive oil;
- Tomatoes put into the bowl of a blender and grind there until a homogeneous composition. Add to the pan to the onions;
- There also send the prepared amount of basil;
- Simmer it all for ten minutes;
- Wash the green onions and chop them very finely. Add to tomatoes;
- You also need to add all the necessary spices;
- It is also necessary to prepare shrimp in advance. To do this, boil them and then clean;
- Cut the whole prepared mozzarella cheese in the form of thin plates. Hard cheese also needs to be crushed, only for it is worth using a large-sized grater;
- Now you need to do the test. To do this, you need to roll it in accordance with the size of the form. Put in a preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. The optimum temperature for this is 180 ° C;
- Remove from the oven, grease with prepared tomato sauce. Gently spread the shrimp and sprinkle with hard cheese on top;
- Again, send in the oven for 10 minutes. After that you can savor a delicious and fragrant dish.
For cooking you will need:
- Mozzarella cheese — 200 grams;
- shrimp — 250 grams;
- one large sized bell pepper;
- ground red pepper — ¼ tsp;
- tomato sauce — 70 ml;
- two tablespoons of dried or fresh basil;
- ready dough — ½ kg.
Cooking time — 40 minutes.
Calories — 249 kcal.
Cooking at home:
- The oven must be set to heat. Roll out the dough so that it fits the size of the form;
- Lubricate the surface with tomato sauce:
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle half of it over the surface of the dough;
- Spice up;
- Bulgarian pepper cut in the form of a thin straw and spread over the pizza;
- Boil shrimps, peel and evenly distribute over the surface of the pizza;
- Chop the basil and send to the filling;
- Add the second half of the prepared cheese and send to the oven for 20 minutes;
- Serve the dish to the table should be hot.
The pizza made according to this recipe is very crispy, tasty and fragrant. For cooking you will need:
- ready-made pizza dough — ½ kg;
- two tablespoons of high-grade flour;
- cooking oil for baking tray;
- ketchup without additional additives — four tablespoons;
- one large sweet pepper;
- one large bulb onion;
- six rings of canned pineapples;
- twelve king prawns;
- pre-grated hard cheese in the amount of 200 grams.
Cooking time — 40 minutes.
Calories — 246 kcal.
- Treat the table with flour and roll out the prepared dough until a thin layer is obtained;
- The baking sheet selected for baking should be greased with vegetable oil and the rolled dough should be transferred to it in the most accurate way;
- The surface of the reservoir is abundantly smeared with ketchup;
- Pepper sweet peeled from seeds and cut into the form of thin cubes;
- Spread the pepper evenly over the seam;
- Onion peeled, washed and cut into small cubes. Spread together with pepper on the test;
- Pineapples are removed from the syrup and dried a little with paper kitchen towels or left for some time for self-drying;
- Pineapples cut into small cubes;
- Put on pizza as evenly as possible;
- King shrimp boil, peel and cut into smaller pieces. Spread over pineapples;
- The final ingredient of the pizza toppings will be chopped hard cheese, which should be sprinkled copiously on the entire surface of the layer;
- Place the baking tray in the oven preheated to 200 ° C and leave to bake for 25 minutes;
- After the set time has elapsed, remove the finished dish, divide it into pieces of the required size, and serve it to the table while still hot.
Read how to make Korean carrot pita — several options for this simple snack, which is suitable for any meal.
How to cook a delicious cheese soup in a slow cooker, read our article.
Take note of the recipe for diet chicken barbecue — it’s incredibly tasty and it can allow even those who are on a diet.
- When rolling dough into a very thin layer, you should not be zealous with the amount of filling, since such a foundation can very easily break under a large load.
- You can not bake pizza more than the specified time, because the dough can dry out and break at the slightest effort.
- For shrimp pizza you should use several types of cheese. Thus, the dish will be more like a real piece of Italian cuisine.
Pizza is quite a popular dish all over the world. For its preparation can be used as yeast dough, and yeast-free. The cooking option with shrimp is very unusual and tasty. Therefore, you should definitely take some time and cook this beautiful and delicious dish.