Watch your health and body shape, but you can not imagine your diet without bread? There is a way out of any situation, and this case will not be an exception. An excellent substitute for yeast baking from wheat flour will be rye cakes, for the preparation of which no yeast is used. Such flat cakes are very healthy, low-calorie and extremely tasty.
For kneading dough used rye flour. It is much more useful than wheat, contains many amino acids needed by the body. During cooking, you can add flax seeds, bran and more. Such ingredients will make baking more tasty and healthy.
Preparation of soft rye cakes without yeast in a pan is carried out in several stages:
Stage 1: of all the ingredients are kneaded dough. Because of the sticky texture, do it better with wet hands.
Stage 2: after kneading the dough, roll it into one large ball and leave it for 30 minutes under the napkin.
Stage 3: after the necessary time we divide the dough into 5 parts. Due to the fact that the dough is very sticky, it is recommended to roll it out using flour.
Stage 4: each part is rolled very carefully (the size of the cake should not exceed the size of the pan). The resulting tortilla is fried in a pan using vegetable oil. If your pan has a non-stick coating, it is not necessary to add oil.
After rolling, pastries become very fragile. For this reason, before the pan products must be carried carefully so as not to be damaged. To the table can be served hot or cold.
The easiest recipe for this dish is water based. To prepare you will need to prepare the following components:
- 200 grams of flour;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- 40 ml of refined vegetable oil;
- 150 ml of water.
Cooking time: 60 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 185 kcal.
From the specified number of ingredients you get about 6 pieces. Now proceed to the preparation of lean rye cakes without yeast in the water:
- Sift flour, make a small depression in it and pour water there (water is recommended to be taken at room temperature), vegetable oil and salt.
- Gently knead the dough for 7 minutes (it is convenient to do it in a bowl). It should be tight, not stick to your hands.
- After mixing, cover the dough with a film or put it in a plastic bag. Leaves dough for 20-25 minutes.
- When the time is up, divide the dough into several parts. Size is determined visually. It depends on the size of the pan, in which the cakes will be fried.
- Roll out each piece with a rolling pin. Its thickness should not exceed 2 mm.
- Before cooking, heat the frying pan well and put a flat cake on it. Pouring oil is not necessary. The cake is fried on both sides for about 10 seconds and laid out in a separate dish.
Kitchen towel thoroughly moisten with water and squeeze. We cover them with ready tortillas.
- 250 grams of sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 3 eggs;
- 500 grams of rye flour (may require a little less);
- 0, 25 tsp. salts;
- 1 pinch of soda.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
The number of calories per 100 grams: 107 kcal.
The preparation is simple, so there will be no difficulty.
First you need to mix in a bowl sour cream and sugar, add salt, soda, drive eggs and mix all ingredients thoroughly. Before adding flour it is necessary to sift. This will help enrich it with oxygen.
Flour is added in small portions. As a result, the dough should come out soft, not sticking to the hands.
Ready dough will need to be divided into pieces of small size. After that we roll each piece 1 cm thick.
Cakes are baked in the oven for no more than 25 minutes. The temperature should fluctuate around 180-200 degrees. Ready-made rye cakes without yeast on sour cream can be served both cold and hot.
Read how to cook pancakes with chicken and mushrooms — in our article you will find step by step recipes.
The recipe for chicken leaves with mushrooms is a delicious and aromatic pastry with which you can make your family happy.
Read how to cook fragrant apples in batter — this is a useful and tasty dessert.
For the preparation of products from rye flour will require components that are almost always there at hand:
- rye flour — 300 grams;
- thick kefir — 340 ml;
- soda, salt — 1 tsp;
- olive oil, whole coriander — 1 tsp.
Cooking time: 55 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 235 kcal.
Cooking, exactly following the proposed recipe for rye cakes without yeast on yogurt.
First, you need to mix the dry ingredients. After which kefir and butter are mixed. Next, the dry mixture must be added to the liquid. This is done in parts, gradually. When all the ingredients are mixed, proceed to the preparation of the dough. It should be sticky. This dough should be left for 20 minutes.
After this time, sprinkle flour over the work surface and place dough on it with a spatula. Roll it in flour and roll out 1 cm thick. Flapjacks are cut out with a regular glass.
We spread on a baking sheet, covered with parchment paper, cakes and pierce with a fork. We bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
To taste, they resemble bread-crust. When serving, it can be combined with cheese.
To make products made from rye flour tasty, it would not hurt to listen to useful tips on cooking them:
- for full baking cakes at the bottom of the oven you need to put a container with water;
- the upper surface of the product must be incised with a cross or pierced with a fork;
- in order to make the cakes loose, you can use a special baking powder;
- to enhance the taste and benefit of the dough, it is recommended to add coriander, bran, sesame, sprinkle flaxseeds on the surface of the product;
- If frying products, you should choose a thick-walled frying pan.
Yeast-free rye cakes are an excellent substitute for bread. For this reason, they are served accordingly. With them you can cook sandwiches, spread with butter or serve to the soup. Enjoy your meal!