Pizza for many people is one of the favorite dishes. And this is not surprising — a great combination of ingredients gives her really excellent taste. Sausage pizza is a kind of classic, a reference that is used as a base in many recipes. And about what kind of pizza with sausages can be cooked, we will tell you now!
This is one of the most simple, but at the same time very popular recipes. The fact is that its preparation will require affordable and inexpensive products. In this case, the dish itself turns out great to taste, it will be a great decoration for a family evening.
The process of making pizza with sausages and cheese:
- First, prepare the ingredients listed above;
- Roll out the dough, after fit into the form;
- Put the tomato paste and crushed garlic on the dough, grease it;
- Go to the sausages — lay them out, pre-cut into circles;
- Grate cheese sprinkle dish;
- At the end of the whole set bake at 200 degrees, after about 20 minutes — half an hour the dish will be ready.
You will also not need any expensive products for cooking. Everything is simple enough, but very tasty.
- tomatoes — 0.5 kg;
- sausages — 0.5 kg;
- wheat flour — 0.5 kg;
- milk — 0.2 l;
- onion — 1 pc .;
- butter — 0.05 kg;
- garlic — 1 tooth .;
- parsley — to taste;
- spices — to taste.
Preparation time: 3 hours (most of the time is spent on preparing the actual dough).
Caloric content: 181 Kcal / 100 gr.
- First, prepare the base — the dough. Sift flour in a heap, make a well, add yeast, salt and mix well. Then put the butter, milk and put it all off for about 2 hours;
- At this time you can prepare all the necessary ingredients — chop the onions, sausages, greens and mix everything. After that, put these ingredients in a clay bowl, which was prepared in advance and spread with butter and garlic. Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes;
- Again we return to the dough — it is necessary to roll it to a thickness of no more than 2 cm;
- Add the ingredients that were in the oven, then put the tomatoes on top, add spices;
- After all the preparations we set to prepare for 15-20 minutes, the temperature should be 250 degrees.
Try to cook tender chicken breasts with broccoli — we have an amazing collection of delicious dishes.
How to make mashed beans, read our article.
Read how to cook the original pilaf with dried fruits — a tasty dish, especially important in the post.
A very original recipe that will definitely appeal to your family and friends.
- flour — 0.18 kg;
- sugar — 1 tsp;
- yeast — 1 tbsp .;
- water — 0.1 l;
- vegetable oil — 2 tsp;
- onion — 1 pc .;
- Bulgarian pepper — 1 pc .;
- tomatoes — 2 pcs .;
- sausages — 6-7 pieces;
- mozzarella cheese — 0.1 kg;
- spices as desired.
Cooking time: 70 minutes.
Caloric content: about 250 Kcal / 100 gr.
- Let’s start with the dough. Mix the yeast with warm water, add sugar and leave for 15 minutes;
- Mix the flour and salt, then add the yeast itself with water. Mix everything well and knead the dough. After that, you need to leave the dough until it becomes about 2 times larger;
- While for this time we are preparing the filling: we cut the onion and tomatoes into circles, the pepper into strips. Natrem also grated cheese;
- As the dough will take the desired state, we will begin to roll it out — the circle should be somewhere 30 centimeters. Then we carefully lay out on the form, which was previously oiled. Do not forget to leave an allowance;
- In fact, this allowance we put the sausages. After 1.5 cm we make a cut and slightly push. It should look like a flower;
- We spread the filling in layers, the top should be cheese;
- We put in the oven warmed to 220 degrees, about a third of an hour.
- yeast dough — 0.4 kg;
- sausage — 0.25 kg;
- mushrooms — 0, 25 kg;
- hard cheese — 200 g;
- Sausages — 7 pcs. (if children — then 14);
- mayonnaise — 2 tbsp .;
- ketchup — 2 tbsp .;
- spices at your discretion.
Preparation time: about an hour.
Caloric content: 250 Kcal / 100 gr.
- You can cook the dough yourself, as described in the previous recipe, or buy ready-made dough;
- We roll the dough thinly, put sausages on the circumference of the rolled part;
- After that, carefully pinch the edge so that the sausages are inside;
- Then the side is neatly cut — the step should be no more than 1.5 cm. We turn the obtained pieces upwards;
- Now we smear the base with mayonnaise and ketchup;
- Spread the filling on the base. Cover with cheese;
- We put 200 degrees in the oven.
After 20 minutes, everything is ready! It turns out really tasty and beautiful dish.
The above recipes are mostly classic, which are deservedly popular. However, the variety of fillings for pizza with sausages is amazing. You can add exactly what you like to this dish, as long as it is in harmony with other ingredients.
So, no less popular variations of pizza with sausages are:
- with vegetables;
- with mushrooms, olives;
- salami, cheese, olives, tomatoes;
- tomatoes, corn, cheese, sausage, onions;
- tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, cheese.
Of course, as in any other dish, there are certain tricks in cooking pizza, the knowledge of which will facilitate the cooking process and make the dish even tastier:
- Try to roll out the thinnest dough. It is important to understand that the dough in this case is in some way “background”;
- For cooking, you can take both ready-made dough and cooked yourself;
- If you are cooking a pizza with sausage or sausages, then you do not need to use too many ingredients. Optimally — 6, because otherwise, the taste may be blurry;
- Ingredients should be evenly distributed;
- Usually, it takes 20 minutes to make a pizza. Place the dish in a preheated oven;
- If you prefer a crispy crust of cheese — then sprinkle it immediately, and if soft, add cheese 5 minutes before readiness;
- Try to always serve pizza hot.