Most often, the stuffing for pizza includes cheese, sausage and tomatoes. But we decided to stand out and the main ingredient made pickles. It turned out very tasty and original. So if you like new tastes, join now!
Pizza in 25 minutes is real! We quickly make the dough, prepare the filling, lay it out and bake in the oven for a quarter of an hour. All is ready!
- Peel the mushrooms and slice them.
- With cucumbers, cut off the tails and crumble them diagonally.
- Pass the flour through a sieve into a large and deep container.
- Combine it with salt, sugar.
- Heat the water a little.
- Dissolve the yeast in it and pour the mass into the flour.
- Then send the butter and knead the soft, smooth dough.
- Roll the ball and divide into three parts.
- Roll each of them into a round layer and place it in a mold or on parchment, and then on a baking sheet.
- Smear all three layers of tomato sauce, put mushrooms and cucumbers on top.
- Spread and carrots, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for fifteen minutes at 180 degrees.
Tip: the dough must be covered while it is “growing”, otherwise the top will dry.
In the following recipe, the filling is unusual. It includes cucumbers, cheese, tomatoes, some anchovies and fragrant salami. It will be incredibly tasty!
- Heat the milk and pour it into a small container.
- Crumble the yeast into it and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Pour the flour through a sieve and be sure to part.
- Melt the margarine and let it cool slightly.
- When it becomes room temperature, pour it into the rest of the ingredients.
- Add salt and knead uniform dough.
- Give it to grow twice, it takes about one hour.
- At this time, cut the cheese into cubes or grate.
- Salami chop rings.
- Rinse the tomato and cut into rings.
- Punch the dough and roll into a round cake.
- Put salami rings on top, then cheese.
- Next — slices of tomatoes, spices, drizzle everything with oil.
- Send to the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked.
- Then remove the pizza and before serving, lay the cucumber rings and anchovies on top.
Pizza recipe stuffed with pickled cucumbers and chicken
If there is meat in the pizza, it automatically becomes more satisfying and juicier. We took the chicken and supplemented it with sweet tomato sauce, olives, mozzarella, juicy pepper, fresh herbs and other components.
- Sift all flour through a sieve into a deep container.
- Take two spoons from there and combine them with yeast and sugar.
- Heat the milk a little and pour it over the remaining ingredients.
- Stir well and cover.
- Clean in heat for fifteen minutes.
- Melt the butter during this time and let it cool.
- Pour into the brew that came up.
- Enter the salt and the egg there.
- All well put together and add the remnants of flour.
- Stir with a spatula, and when it no longer cope, transfer the mass to the working surface.
- Sprinkle with flour and knead until a ball is turned out.
- Put it in a bowl and send it to heat for a whole hour.
- During this time, prepare the filling and start by cleaning the chicken from the veining.
- Next, rinse the meat and dry.
- Cut it into small cubes.
- Sprinkle with spices, add vegetable oil and mix.
- Heat the pan and place the chicken.
- Roast it, stirring occasionally, until rosy.
- Peel the onions and wash, cut into thin half-rings.
- Cucumbers chop into thin rings with olives.
- Rinse the sweet pepper and cut into cubes.
- Dissolve tomato paste with a small amount of water.
- Break up the dough and roll it into a round layer.
- Brush with tomato paste.
- Next, distribute the chicken, sweet peppers, onions and chopped greens.
- Pour all the mayonnaise, lay out the rings of cucumbers and olives.
- Bake in the oven for fifteen minutes at 200 degrees.
- Then remove and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Return for another five minutes.
Tip: add a couple of bacon slices to the filling for satiety.
Read also how to make a diet pizza without flour.
The best tuna pizza recipes are here.
Refined sandwich — homemade cake with sausage and cheese for breakfast. Try it!
When pizza is full of vegetables, it is not only nutritious, but also very healthy. We have here not just pizza, but a whole vitamin bomb: artichokes, mozzarella, pickles, mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, sweet peppers, etc.