Recipes for juicy pizza with bacon and other fillings
Recently, homemade pizza has become increasingly popular, because, taking into account the not very costly and complicated cooking, this Italian dish is famous for its incredibly rich taste and is unlikely to leave anyone indifferent.
Below will be presented the most popular home-baked recipes with meat filling, the preparation of which does not take much time, and the end result with the right approach will pleasantly surprise you!
This recipe will be to the liking of any hostess who prefers Italian cuisine, as well as decorate your dinner table.
Step-by-step cooking process:
- Before proceeding to the direct kneading of the dough, measure with a measuring cup it is necessary to measure 300 ml of previously prepared warm water, adding 40-50 ml of olive oil (the remaining oil will be required for further cooking)
- In a wide container, sift 500 g of flour, then add the yeast and salt to it in the ratio that is indicated in the ingredients. After thorough mixing, make a small hole by adding the mixture obtained before (see point 1).
- Mix the resulting mass well, knead to a soft elastic state, cover with a thick film or lid, leaving the container with the dough in a warm place for an hour.
- After an hour (or so), the dough rises significantly, having increased almost twice in size — do not worry, this is absolutely normal. It should be well knead the dough, and only after that you can begin to shape the future shape of your pizza.
- Divide the existing dough into two parts (each of them will soon be 30-40 cm in diameter), roll one of the parts into a round cake (watch the thickness, it should not exceed 1 cm, but you can make small seals at the edges of the pizza) and lubricate the surface of the resulting cake with olive oil. The rest is no longer required, so you can freeze it in the refrigerator or immediately start preparing the second pizza — it’s up to you.
- Apply pre-cooked sauce to the surface of the dough, but remember that the layer should not be too thick. Sprinkle pizza with cheese grated on a medium grater. You can choose the variety of cheese to your taste, as long as it is firm and pleasant to taste.
- After the cheese, place sliced tomatoes (or cherry halves) and small pieces of uncooked smoked bacon on the surface of the billet.
- Making sure that the appearance of the future dish suits you all, send the resulting product to the oven and bake for ten minutes at 220 degrees.
- After the allotted time, pull the pizza out of the oven and make sure it is ready.
- Cut the resulting product into triangles. Your pizza with bacon, tomatoes and cheese is ready!
The recipe of this pizza is notable for its great saturation of taste and inexpressible satiety, and with its bright appearance and appetizing forms it brings back memories of summer and that is why it will serve as a wonderful treat in the winter time.
- pizza base (dough) — 1 layer (if the dough is made at home, then 400 gm of wheat flour);
- mushrooms (frozen, various mixtures recommended) — 350 g;
- bacon (raw smoked) — 100 g;
- hard cheese — 100 g;
- sour cream — 3-4 tbsp. l;
- salt, before sweet (paprika) — at your discretion.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 230 kcal.
Step-by-step cooking process:
- Before you decorate the base for a future pizza, fry the thinly chopped (in small pieces or straws) bacon in a skillet for five minutes. Add the mixture of frozen mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste. This mixture should be cooked on low or medium heat until the mushrooms are completely behind and the water evaporates..
- Using hands or a kitchen rolling pin, form the dough for a future pizza, but remember that its thickness should not exceed one centimeter (thickening is allowed at the edges). Place the prepared dough on a baking tray, pre-covered with special parchment paper.
- Spread sour cream over the surface of the dough in a small but noticeable layer, and then add the fried mushrooms and bacon.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan or any other hard, tasty cheese grated on a medium grater.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 10-20 minutes (periodically check its condition) at 220 degrees.
The combination of meat products and vegetables always produced a real sensation, because only in this ratio can one achieve the maximum color of taste. The following recipe will appeal to those who prefer a variety in the tastes of Italian cuisine.
- pizza base (dough) — 100 g;
- sauce (tomato or made independently) — 40 g;
- zucchini (or other pumpkin plants) — 30 g;
- pepper (Bulgarian, red and yellow, sweet to taste) — 15 g;
- bacon (smoked) — 30 g;
- cheese (hard, preferably parmesan) — 20 g
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 190 kcal.
Step-by-step cooking process:
- The first step is to prepare the decorations for the future pizza. Slice your pepper, smoked bacon, zucchini or other pumpkin fruit into thin strips.
- Roll out the dough to form a thin, but strong layer (no more than 1 cm thick) and place it on a baking tray covered with special parchment paper.
- On the surface of the dough, apply tomato, made independently or some other sauce for pizza, then put in evenly sliced peppers, bacon and zucchini.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese on a medium grater. Parmesan cheese is welcome, but you can choose any other variety.
- Pizza, which has vegetables in its composition, must be baked on a multi-bakery for 10–20 minutes by selecting the “Pizza” mode (RAMB-16).
The combination of two different succulent meat products is one of the most colorful in terms of taste, especially when it comes to cooking pizza. The following homemade pizza recipe will not leave anyone indifferent, having gathered all the households around the dinner table.
- flour (wheat) — 2 glasses;
- egg — 2 pcs. ;
- tomato puree (or any other sauce for dressing) — 3-5 tbsp. l;
- basil or other spice — at the discretion;
- salt — at discretion;
- Tomato — 1 pc. (if cherry, then a few pieces);
- chicken fillet — 300 gr;
- olive oil — at discretion;
- milk — 1 cup;
- bacon — 150 gr;
- hard cheese (welcome Parmesan) — 50 gr;
- Mozzarella cheese — 120 gr.
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 245 kcal.
Step-by-step cooking process:
- In this case, the base for pizza is cooked on its own, so break two eggs and pour them into a small container, adding a glass of warm milk. Beat the mixture with a fork or a special kitchen whisk..
- Well sift the wheat flour in a separate wide bowl, and then evenly pour the mixture of eggs and milk into it. From the resulting mass, knead the dough for at least fifteen minutes.
- After the dough is kneaded, roll it into a tight lump, cover the container with foil and leave in a warm place so that it (the dough) is infused.
- Prepare the filling: chop the chicken fillet into small, compact pieces and fry them well in the pan using olive oil.
- Smoked bacon cut into small cubes.
- After half an hour-an hour, move the real dough to a baking sheet prepared and prepared with parchment paper. Make sure that the dough does not break anywhere, it is the correct shape and good consistency.
- On the surface of the dough, apply your chosen sauce or tomato puree, and then lay out the bacon and chicken.
- Special attention should be paid to the preparation of tomatoes: you can cut them as you like, but in adequate proportions. Put the tomatoes on top of the chicken and bacon, add basil or other spices to taste.
- Cut the mozzarella into thin slices, and grate your hard cheese on a medium grater. First, you must sprinkle the surface of the pizza with mozzarella, then — with another sort of cheese.
- Baked pizza in the oven for twenty minutes at 220 degrees.
Those who diets will enjoy the low-fat zucchini pizza.
Try making four cheeses pizza using this recipe.
Pizza in a pan can be cooked in just five minutes. Here you can see the recipe.
- If you do not want to bother too much in the kitchen, always reheat the oven 10-15 minutes before baking the product. Interesting fact that a poorly heated oven not only bakes pizza longer, but also dulls its natural flavor..
- Fans of homemade pizza in the kitchen must be tacks. A competent and safe approach to the process is the key to success!
- Always put the finished product on a comfortable surface without roughness and other irregularities — so you can slice the pizza as smoothly as possible. It is preferable to lay the product on a wooden cutting board or a clean towel.
- How to determine with accuracy, is your pizza ready or not? Pay attention to the cheese — it should melt evenly across the surface of the pizza and acquire a characteristic gold-plated color. The thickening around the circumference should have a ruddy shade, and the bottom of the pizza should have a pleasant brownish crust.
- To make the pizza have a pleasant aroma and have a rich, fresh taste, use a large number of different herbs, spices and spices: basil, sesame, garlic and garlic powder, greens, etc.
- Basis, completely ready for baking, grease with a small layer of olive oil to improve the taste and aroma of the product.
- Some vegetable products, which are often in the composition of pizza (zucchini, broccoli, carrots, etc.), require preliminary processing, as there is a chance that these products will not bake at all in the oven and remain raw.
The video explains in detail how to cook pizza with bacon: