In the very name of the dish is already hidden its main advantage, with which the recipe is captivated by the housewives — the speed of cooking. Baking this pizza will take just a few minutes, since it does not take a long time to knead and add the yeast dough, and the result will be a tasty dish for a full snack or breakfast.
In this embodiment, the pizza base is made from bulk dough, mixed with mayonnaise and sour cream. The recipe is very simple, but you need to consider that the number of ingredients is calculated on a frying pan, the diameter of which is 28 centimeters. So for a well-baked, finished pizza of a smaller diameter, you need to pour less dough, otherwise it can burn slightly from the bottom, but be raw inside.
How to cook Minutka pizza in a pan:
- Mix together sour cream, eggs, mayonnaise and flour, knead a homogeneous filling dough, like on pancakes. The consistency of it should be close to the thick cream;
- Grease the pan profusely with sunflower or other vegetable oil. Pour the dough into it and spread it evenly over the surface with a spatula;
- Top with a big pancake lightly smear with ketchup, sprinkle with chopped green onion feathers, put the rings of sausages, fresh tomato and cover all with cheese chips;
- Put the frying pan covered on the lid on a slow fire and cook for about 10 minutes, until the cheese melts from above and forms a crusty crust. Serve a little cold pizza cut into portions.
How to cook delicious muffins with candied fruits in molds, read our article.
Read how to cook ajansali in Georgian — this is a wonderful and tasty dish that is said simply, but at the same time has its own characteristics.
Spruce cones are very tasty and healthy — try to cook it.
How to cook pizza «Minute» without sour cream in a pan
Pour dough for pizza «Minute» can be prepared not only on sour cream, although this recipe is considered the most popular due to the softness of the dough. But the same delicate structure of the dough can be achieved by kneading it on kefir. For greater confidence that the product is completely baked, the recipe assumes that the cake will be fried on both sides.
For pizza without sour cream you need to take the products included in the composition in the following proportions:
- 220 ml of kefir any fat content;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 160 g of flour;
- 5 g of soda or baking powder;
- 100 g ham or sausage salami;
- 50 g of canned champignons;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- 25 ml of vegetable oil;
- 40 g of ketchup;
- salt to taste
All processes for the preparation of this quick baking will take no more than half an hour.
The calorie content of the finished pizza, depending on the composition of the filling, will be on average 217.3 kcal / 100 g.
- Pour warm kefir for dough into a deep bowl, pour in soda and salt, mix and let stand for a while. This will add a finished product of greater fluffiness;
- Then add the egg and flour, knead everything in a thick dough (thicker than for the fritters), so that it has to be spread onto the pan with a spoon;
- Smear the pan for baking pizza with vegetable oil, put an even layer of dough on it and fry it on high heat for 5 minutes so that the cake grabs and changes color;
- Turn the base over to the other side, smear the top with ketchup, spread out the stuffing (ham and mushrooms) from above, and then fill it up with small cheese chips and fry for another 5-6 minutes under the lid, but on low heat.
In order for Minutka pizza to be perfect, you need to remember that the maximum allowable thickness of the dough that can bake well is 1.5 centimeters.
In order for the cheese to melt well and not gather in tight clumps, its fat content should be at the level of 45%. Suitable varieties such as «Poshehonsky» or «Kostroma».
With tomatoes, which are used for the filling, it is better to remove the skin, so as not to come across unpleasant non-peeling skins. You can easily do this by pouring boiling water over a vegetable.