How to cook muffins in the microwave for 5 minutes
Muffins are small cupcakes that usually have an airy consistency. This dessert is perfect for tea, morning coffee, and even will be a great addition to the juice. In addition, cooking muffins in the microwave is easy and very fast.
To do this, they do not need to bake in the oven, just prepare the base, put in a form and send for a few minutes in the microwave. There they are cooked instantly, and the taste is simply amazing.
How will the preparation look like:
- Sift the flour thoroughly into a large cup;
- Next, pour in powdered sugar, salt;
- Free the eggs from the shell and put them in a separate bowl, add a little salt and mix everything thoroughly with a mixer;
- Pour in some milk, put a piece of softened butter, pour in water and add a little vanilla extract;
- All components are intensively stirred until homogeneous;
- The liquid mixture must be poured into the dry ingredients;
- In the resulting mixture put slaked soda and knead;
- Stir the dough slowly, breaking all the lumps;
- Then, using a spoon or pastry bag, lay out the dough in special molds;
- We expose the power of 700 W on the microwave;
- We put there molds with dough and leave to prepare for about one and a half minutes;
- We take out the ready muffins and serve on the table for tea or coffee.
What ingredients will be needed:
- 80 grams of high-grade flour;
- 30 grams of sugar;
- ¼ cup of milk;
- baking powder — 7 grams;
- some salt;
- a piece of butter per 15 grams;
- blueberries — 50 grams;
- a pinch of cinnamon.
On cooking will take about 7-10 minutes, calorie — 275 kcal.
- Pour the required amount of flour into the container, pour sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon;
- Dry ingredients should be mixed;
- We put there the softened butter and thoroughly rub until smooth;
- Next, pour the milk and stir everything thoroughly. If the mixture turns out too dry, you can add some more milk;
- Next, lay out the blueberries;
- We try to mix the base so that the berry is inside, but at the same time we do everything carefully. All berries should remain in the whole form;
- The dough can be placed in a pastry bag, if it is of course, and spread out in molds. If there is no pastry bag, spread the dough with a large spoon;
- Put the molds with the base in the microwave and leave to bake for a minute and a half;
- As soon as the pastry is ready, take it out of the microwave and serve it on the table.
Prepare the necessary ingredients:
- flour — a glass;
- granulated sugar — 250 grams;
- 80 grams of cocoa powder;
- a glass of sour cream;
- baking powder — 10 grams;
- some salt;
- pureed chocolate — 60 grams;
- eggs — 3 pieces;
- 1 small spoon of vegetable oil.
Duration of cooking will be 20 minutes, calorie — 290 kcal.
- Put sour cream in a container, we drive in eggs, mix everything up to a uniform structure, you can use a mixer;
- Pour sugar, add baking powder 10 grams and pour flour;
- All components are stirred again;
- You should also stir using a mixer, with the help of it you can quickly break all the lumps;
- Next, add cocoa powder to the mixture. Again we mix everything so that the base of the fat is brown;
- Grated chocolate can be put in a microwave and softened;
- We spread melted chocolate as a base and mix;
- Then put some vegetable oil in the dough and knead it intensively;
- In special paper molds need to decompose the dough;
- Next, we put the dough molds into special metal molds for muffins;
- After we put everything in the microwave and leave to bake;
- Prepare these muffins will be about 10 minutes.
What components will be required:
- 100 grams of cottage cheese;
- 140 grams of granulated sugar;
- two chicken eggs;
- 50 grams of sour cream;
- a glass of semolina;
- some honey.
The cooking process will take about 15 minutes, calorie — 250 kcal.
Detailed cooking process:
- Put cottage cheese in dishes and pour 140 grams of sugar to it;
- All components are thoroughly ground to a uniform structure;
- Drive eggs into a separate container, add sour cream and mix all the ingredients;
- Eggs with sour cream best beat with a mixer;
- To the cottage cheese mixture lay out the beaten egg-cream mixture;
- All components are well mixed;
- After that, we pour the semolina into the curd mixture and add honey. All again stir using a mixer;
- Additionally, you can add a little vanilla or cinnamon;
- Put the dough on silicone tins;
- Put the molds in the microwave and cook for about 5 minutes.
Many people do not even realize that very useful plants grow around us, which can be introduced into your diet. For example, dandelion. But this is a real storehouse of useful vitamins and trace elements, which we lack so much in the spring. About the benefits and dangers of dandelion salad and its nutritional value our article.
How to cook Uzbek samsa at home, read here.
What is easiest to cook with minced meat for the second? Try our selection of recipes.
For cooking, we will need the following:
- flour — 170 grams;
- granulated sugar — 80 grams;
- pinch of baking powder;
- some salt;
- milk — 5 large spoons;
- lemon juice — ½ tbsp;
- 2 large spoons of vegetable or olive oil;
- pinch of vanilla powder;
- 30 grams of chopped nuts;
- carrot, rubbed into small pieces — 80 grams;
- raisins — 1 large spoon;
- a pinch of cinnamon;
- nutmeg — 1/8 tsp.
Cooking will be about 15 minutes, calorie — 245 kcal.
- Sift flour into a small cup, pour granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon to it;
- All components are thoroughly mixed;
- Add lemon juice to milk and leave to stand for minutes;
- After that, pour milk into the other cup with lemon juice, add butter, vanillin, grated carrot;
- Mix well with a spoon or a whisk;
- Then combine the liquid and dry mixture. All thoroughly whisk with a mixer;
- Next, lay out the nuts and raisins;
- All components are kneaded again until smooth;
- After that, we lay out the base in special silicone molds, so that it fills them only 2/3;
- We expose the high mode on the microwave oven and place the molds there;
- Set the time 2-2.5 minutes;
- After this time, we check the baking readiness, if necessary, add another 30 seconds;
- After that, take out the ready carrot muffins and serve on the table for tea.
What we will need:
- 130 grams of semolina;
- half a cup of kefir;
- sugar — 6 large spoons;
- 140 grams of flour;
- one egg;
- 2 large spoons of vegetable oil;
- pinch of baking powder;
- berry — you can use red currants.
The cooking process is about 15 minutes, calorie — 290 kcal.
- Pour semolina in a cup and pour it with kefir. Leave to stand for 15-20 minutes for swelling;
- In another deep cup we break one chicken egg, pour sugar;
- All components are well whisk whisk until a homogeneous consistency;
- Then add vegetable oil and swollen semolina with kefir;
- Again, we mix everything intensively;
- At the end add flour and baking powder;
- Finally, intensively stir everything until a homogeneous basis;
- After that, pour the dough into silicone molds, it should fill them up to half;
- In each mold with dough lay out a few berries;
- Put the molds in the microwave and leave to bake for 4 minutes;
- After that, take out the cupcakes and can serve tea.
- the base must be vigorously stirred to make the muffins airy;
- For a change in the dough, you can add a variety of spices and fillers — nuts, raisins, berries, fruit pieces, marmalade;
- instead of sugar, you can add honey or jam, it will also be very tasty.
Microwave muffins are a great dessert if you need to make it quickly. Cooking takes very little time, and the result is a very tasty pastry. Its consistency is usually very airy, so during use it simply melts in your mouth.