How to bake a cupcake with apples in the oven and multicooker
Apple pies, apple strudel, charlotte — the usual dishes that appear on the tables at any time of the year. This is due to the availability of the main fruit ingredient, regardless of the season.
But among the variety of apple pastries, cupcakes are often undeservedly forgotten. Housewives are afraid of them, thinking that they require a lot of ingredients, and the process itself is very complicated. Perhaps a selection of the most popular and delicious recipes, along with useful tips and culinary tricks will help dispel this myth.
- Remove the oil from the refrigerator in advance, rub with a fork or a whisk along with sugar (including vanilla);
- Add eggs to the oil mixture and grind as well;
- Now it’s the turn of the dry ingredients. Starch, flour and baking powder mix and sift into the dough. With a spoon or spatula, mix everything well;
- Wash apples, peel and chop them. The method of cutting is not fundamental, and does not affect the taste significantly;
- Prepared fruits put in the resulting thick dough, gently mix with a spatula so that the pieces are evenly distributed;
- Transfer the mass to a greased form and bake for 45 minutes in a medium-heated oven (180 degrees).
Ingredients that are necessary for cooking:
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 5 tablespoons of honey;
- 200 g of cottage cheese;
- 2 tablespoons sour cream;
- vanillin on the tip of a knife;
- 10 g of baking powder;
- 2 cups of flour;
- 450-500 grams of apples.
Time to create a cottage cheese and apple dessert will have to spend about 90 minutes.
The tandem of cottage cheese and apples will make a high-calorie cake at 191.9 kcal / 100 g.
- If the kitchen does not have such an assistant as a blender, then the curd must first be ground several times through a fine sieve, and then stirred with a fork with sour cream, honey, eggs and vanilla. If you mix products with a blender, then you do not need to grind the curd. Just put everything in a bowl and smash into a homogeneous mass;
- Stir flour and baking powder, sift them to a liquid mass and knead the homogeneous thick dough;
- In washed apples, remove the core, cut it with or without sandpaper into pieces of arbitrary shape and size, then add them to the dough;
- Grease the dough pan with butter, put the dough into it and gently smooth it with a spatula;
- Oven at a temperature of 160 degrees from 40 to 50 minutes, focusing on the golden top and a dry toothpick.
Delicate biscuit cakes, topped with apple slices with a delicate cinnamon flavor, will delight not only the taste buds of any gourmet, but also its gaze. To prepare such a delicious «beauty» we need the following products:
- 3 eggs;
- 2/3 cup of sugar;
- 1 cup flour;
- vanillin on the tip of a knife;
- 3 small juicy apples;
- Cinnamon to taste.
Half an hour will be spent directly on the baking process, and as much can go into the preparatory stages in order to make beauty.
In 100 g of apple muffins, roses will be 210.4 kcal.
- From eggs, vanillin, sugar and flour, knead the airy biscuit dough;
- Cut apples in half, remove the seeds and grate them for potato chips or cut them into thin slices with a thin knife. Peel not to remove;
- Silicone molds for muffins fill half the dough. Then insert apple slices in the form of rose petals into it, sprinkle with cinnamon on top;
- Prepared molds with future cupcakes bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes, without opening the oven door.
Pancakes with apples — several options for the filling, so that the dessert will turn out even tastier.
How to cook an incredibly delicious salad «Tiffany» with grapes and chicken, read our article.
The recipe for borscht with beets is all the secrets of this juicy, aromatic dish from the national Ukrainian cuisine.
Muffins with cottage cheese, apples and nuts in silicone form
Baking from cottage cheese dough melts in the mouth, it always turns out to be soft and soft, and even small children like apples and nuts in small cupcakes. Therefore, this dessert will help to feed even the largest neuchuhu with useful cottage cheese.
For baking you will need:
- 130 g of fat cottage cheese;
- 70 g butter;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- 100 g apples;
- 50 g of chopped nuts (peanuts, walnuts, or any other);
- 5 g of baking powder;
- 150 grams of flour.
Dessert preparation time is 1 hour.
Calorie curd-apple-nut pastry — 275.4 kcal / 100 grams.
- First you need to rub the butter with sugar, then add the cottage cheese and eggs, again rub in a homogeneous mass;
- Gently mix the dry ingredients (flour and baking powder). At the end, mix sliced apples, roasted and chopped nuts. Stir so that the apples and nuts are evenly distributed in the mass;
- Silicone cake pan fill with dough for ¾ and send to the oven to bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
If there is an unfinished bottle of kefir and a few apples in the refrigerator, and a multicooker misses the kitchen in the kitchen, you can spend a little time and bake a delicious cupcake with apples on kefir for dinner. Products for him will need in the following proportions:
- 250 ml of kefir;
- 1 egg;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 50 ml of unscented vegetable oil;
- 300 grams of apples;
- 10 g cinnamon;
- 3 g of vanilla;
- 20 g of baking powder;
- 10 g of soda;
- 350 grams of flour.
The active actions will take 15-20 minutes, and the multicooker will work in the Baking mode for about 60 minutes over baking.
The caloric value of 100 grams of such a cake will be equal to 224 kilocalories.
- In one vessel mix a beaten egg, kefir and vegetable refined oil;
- In another bowl combine the dry products: flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and spices;
- Then, in the first vessel, gently, in small portions, mix the dry mixture from the second bowl;
- Smear the bowl of the multivariate with oil and put on the bottom the apple slices cleaned from the seeds, pour dough on top and start the Baking mode (Cupcake or, if not, the Steamer).
Apples for baking cake is better to choose with dense pulp, which quickly does not disperse in the test. These varieties include Semerenko, Bogatyr, Granny and others.
To make ready-made pastry more airy, a part of flour (not more than 1/5) can be replaced by starch or semolina.
Enrich the finished dish with useful substances and give it a new taste, if you mix wheat flour with oatmeal, buckwheat or rye.
Spices like vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg help to emphasize the flavor of apples. But before experimenting with spices, it is better to learn about the taste preferences of the household, because there are people who do not really like cinnamon.
In addition to spices, the addition of dried cranberries, raisins, cherries or candied fruits to the dough will help to enrich the taste of apple muffin. In order to better “paste” them into the dough, they need to be rolled in flour.
Despite the fact that it is very convenient to knead the dough with a mixer, but it is better to forget about it, mixing the dry ingredients into the beaten eggs so as not to disturb the structure.
Also kneading dough, it is important to consider that the amount of flour specified in the recipe may differ from that needed in a particular case. It depends on its quality, so you always need to focus on the consistency of the dough, which should be like thick homemade sour cream.
Approximate can be called and baking time. It depends on the power and other features of a particular oven. Thus, the wooden skewer and the color of the crust can help determine the readiness of the dessert.
If the finished cupcake with apples cannot be removed from the mold, then it should be turned over and put a hot wet towel on the bottom for a few minutes.