To the fact that you can add sweet berries and raisins to muffins, everyone is accustomed to it. However, a cranberry muffin is an acidic, but very healthy berry, also incredibly tasty. This is one of the desserts, where you can learn to comprehend the basics of culinary art.
Cake baking technology does not provide for complex processes and does not require the selection of rare ingredients. In addition, there are many recipes for muffins with cranberries, from simple to very original.
Soft, moderately sweet dessert of light, crumbly dough and fresh berries. Preparing products and kneading dough for 6 servings takes about 15 minutes.
- Soft butter is whipped, gradually pouring sugar. The mass should be light and fluffy.
- Continuing to beat, add the whole egg and yolks to the butter.
- Sift the flour, mix with baking powder and pour it in portions into the egg-oil mixture. Knead the dough consistency, like pancakes.
- Berry sorted out, washed in a colander. Dried on a paper towel. Lightly sprinkled with flour and added to the dough for the cake.
- The mixture is gently mixed to evenly distribute, but not crush the berries.
- The baking mold is oiled. If a silicone form is used, this is not necessary.
- The dough is poured into the mold. Place in an already hot (180ºС) oven.
- Bake a cranberry muffin for 35 minutes.
Check the degree of readiness of a wooden skewer, piercing dessert in the thickest place. If the dough is still “wet” inside, the cupcake is returned to baking for about 5 minutes. The dessert is served completely cooled.
Pumpkin cake on kefir with cranberries, apples and nuts
The dough on kefir is kneaded quickly and easily, it takes the same time to bake as for a regular cake. The taste of the dessert is unusual, bright, with many shades.
For 8 servings take:
- flour — 260 g;
- 1% yogurt — 45 ml;
- 40 g butter (67%) cream and 60 ml of lean;
- 2 eggs;
- flower honey — 120 g;
- 150 g pumpkin puree;
- 1 dess. l baking powder;
- 150 grams of white sugar;
- 115 grams of cranberries;
- Big apple;
- 120 g of crushed nuts (cashews, walnuts);
- some salt;
- ½ tsp nutmeg;
- cinnamon — 5 g
Time — 1 hour. Calories per 100 g — 292 kcal.
- Pumpkin puree prepared in advance and used when it becomes barely warm. Half a small pumpkin without seeds, but with the skin is baked in the oven (30 minutes), the flesh is separated and ground into a gruel blender.
- Berries are sorted, washed, dried.
- The apple is peeled, the flesh is cut into cubes.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients of the dough — everything except sugar.
- In another container spread soft butter. Whisk it with sugar, add honey, vegetable oil, kefir (warm), both eggs. Stir well.
- Apple and pumpkin puree are added to the liquid ingredients. Stir.
- Gradually, without ceasing to work with a whisk, a mixture of flour, soda, spices, baking powder is introduced.
- At the very end, crushed roasted nuts and cranberries interfere.
- The dough is poured into a silicone or metal greased form.
- Cupcake for 40 minutes put in a hot (180 º C) oven. The degree of readiness is checked with a toothpick.
The cooled cake is slightly powdered with powdered sugar.
In the proposed recipe, cottage cheese is skimmed, cranberries are frozen. Although it does not matter.
For 6 servings take:
- flour — 150 g;
- 150 g (0% fat) cottage cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- a pinch of salt;
- 100 g of white sugar;
- 150 grams of cranberries.
The time is 50 minutes. Calories per 100 grams — 186.
- Eggs are salted, whipped with a whisk. Gradually injected with sugar, beating continuously.
- Cottage cheese rubbed through a sieve, injected into the egg mass. Stir.
- Sift the flour, add parts to the curd-egg mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Pour cranberries (if the berry is dried, steam it for 20 minutes) and mix gently.
The dough is poured into the prepared form. Bake at 190ºС for 35 minutes.
Dough on sour cream turns out magnificent and soft. Orange peel colors it in an appetizing yellow color and gives a delicious aroma.
For 8 servings take:
- 300 ml low-fat sour cream;
- 210 g of flour;
- 3 eggs;
- sugar — 160 g of ordinary + 15 g of vanilla;
- 100 g butter;
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder;
- zest, taken from a large orange;
- dried cranberries — 150 grams.
The time is 70 minutes. Calories per 100 g — 276 kcal.
- Berry steamed with boiling water. After 20 minutes, the water is drained, the cranberries are spread on a paper towel.
- Butter melt, cool.
- White sugar and vanilla mixed with eggs. Beater whisk dense egg mass.
- Add sour cream and warm butter. Stir.
- The parts are injected with sifted flour with baking powder.
- Pour berries and zest into the dough. Stir.
Orange cake with dried cranberries put in a hot (180 degrees) oven. Bake 50 minutes.
Pies in a slow cooker can not be baked. But an unrivaled cake with dried cranberries — please. As always, the dessert is prepared quickly and without unnecessary hassle in smart kitchen appliances.
For 6 servings take:
- 180 g of sugar, the same amount of flour and butter (warm cream);
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 3 eggs;
- 100 grams of dried cranberries.
The time is 40 minutes. Calories per 100 g — 346.
- Dry berry poured boiling water. After 15 minutes, throw in a sieve.
- Soft (room temperature) butter is whipped with sugar into the air mass.
- Without stopping to work with a whisk, add in turn eggs, flour, baking powder.
- Pour the steamed berry into the dough. Stir with a spatula.
- Multiple cooker bowl greased to half with vegetable oil. Pour the dough.
- Turn on «Baking» mode with a preset time.
After 20 minutes, the dessert will be ready. It remains only to cool it, gently pull it out of the multicastry pan and sprinkle with powdered sugar on top.
A popular recipe that uses apples, sour citrus juice and zest.
- 150 g table margarine;
- sugar — 160 g ordinary + 5 g vanilla;
- 200 g flour / s;
- 3 eggs;
- 120 g of dried cranberries;
- 2 medium sized apples;
- 5 g baking powder.
The time is about 60 minutes. Calories per 100 g — 265 kcal.
- Margarine is left to warm to make it soft.
- Lemon grater zest is removed from the lemon. Notch the fruit, squeeze the juice.
- Apples clean, rub with chips on a grater.
- Dried cranberries are washed with warm water and thrown back on a sieve.
- Eggs are whipped with two types of sugar — vanilla and regular.
- Portions add margarine. Beat the mixture until smooth.
- Pour in the juice and pour out the lemon zest. Stir.
- Flour is sieved, combined with baking powder, gradually added to a mixture of eggs, sugar, margarine and lemon. Knead the dough.
- Add berries and apple chips. Stir.
- The dough is transferred to a rectangular silicone (oiled metal) shape. At 180 degrees a cupcake is baked for 40 minutes.
A little cold dessert is sprinkled with sweet powder.
We offer to try to bake a cupcake with dried apricots for a hearty breakfast or evening tea.
Did you know that muffins can be cooked in a cup in the oven or in the microwave? Check out these recipes. By the way, it is very convenient — 1 serving in one pot, and quickly.
Here you can read how to make a white icing for cake or any other baking.
The above options desserts skoromnye because they contain animal products. For those who fast, but do not want to give up sweet pastries, we offer a recipe for a cake with cranberries on water with vegetable oil and completely without eggs.
Take 8 servings:
- flour — 210 g;
- 290 ml of water;
- 80 ml of vegetable oil;
- 2 g of vanillin;
- 200 g of regular sugar;
- ½ tsp salts;
- 2 tsp. baking powder;
- 100 g frozen cranberries.
The time is 55 minutes. Calories per 100 g — 268 kcal.
- In a deep bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add warm water and vegetable oil. Knead like sour cream dough.
- Pour into the mixture not thawed berry. Stir.
- The dough is poured into a greased greased form.
- Put the cake in a hot (180 º C) oven. Bake 40 minutes.
Another warm cupcake traditionally sprinkled with powdered sugar. In terms of taste, such pastries are in no way inferior to desserts, which include banned foods.