Cottage cheese — it is always healthy and tasty, so you can not even doubt that the cottage cheese cake with semolina will turn out unforgettably tasty! It is prepared quickly, but you have to be patient a little while the product is baked and then cooled.
How to cook a cheesecake with semolina:
- Cottage cheese skip through a fine sieve or smash with a dip blender in a high narrow bowl. A meat grinder may also be suitable;
- When the curd becomes homogeneous, add both types of sugar and beat the mass with a mixer or a whisk until it is dissolved;
- Dissolve butter to a liquid state;
- While the butter is melting, put eggs into the curd mass one by one. After each egg, bring all components to a uniform texture;
- To the cottage cheese add baking powder and semolina;
- Oil should be poured into another container so that it soon reaches room temperature;
- Curd curd mass to homogeneity and pour the cooled oil;
- Stir the dough again to a smooth texture;
- Leave to rest for fifteen minutes;
- Pour the dough into a mold that needs to be covered with flour or breadcrumbs;
- Put in the cupboard and bake no more than half an hour.
- Allow the cupcake to cool in shape, then remove, cut and serve with tea.
- 280 g of cottage cheese;
- 10 g of baking powder;
- 3 eggs;
- 210 g of semolina;
- 210 ml of kefir;
- 5 g vanilla sugar;
- 80 g butter;
- 130 grams of sugar.
By the time — 1 hour and 45 minutes.
By calorie — 159 calories.
- Smash cottage cheese with a blender until homogeneous or use a sieve with a spoon / meat grinder;
- Mix homogeneous curd mass with kefir;
- Break eggs into a separate container and beat them with a whisk or mixer until light foam is produced;
- Add sugar and vanilla sugar, beat up to increase in volume;
- To the sweet eggs pour the curd mass, without ceasing to beat the dough;
- There to send soft butter, cereal and baking powder;
- Stir and remove the dough to rest for half an hour;
- Next, pour the dough into a mold or in a few and bake at an average temperature of one hour.
To make a cottage cheesecake with semolina truly tasty, unforgettable, you need to try. It will also be helpful to listen to our recommendations for preparing and decorating the finished baking:
- To make the butter easier to beat (this applies to the second recipe), you can pre-cut it into cubes of the same size;
- To make the cake even more appetizing, you can pour it with chocolate icing, ganache, or simply sprinkle with powdered sugar, sugar powder, decorate with fruit / berries or cream;
- To dissolve sugar in eggs or in cottage cheese, you can use powdered sugar instead of sand;
- When using a silicone mold, lubrication is not necessary. This is necessary for all other materials from which forms are made — glass, ceramics, cast iron, and so on;
- If you let the cake cool completely in shape, it will be much easier to pull it out and cut it into beautiful, even pieces. A hot cupcake will be too soft to give way to a knife blade;
- In the dough, you can add to taste pieces of chocolate, dried fruit, fruit zest, nuts or pieces of fresh fruit / berries;
- In order for the dough to be as homogeneous as possible after each stirring or whipping, it is best to use components with the same temperature. To do this, you just need to get them out of the refrigerator a few hours before the start of cooking;
- The test must take time to rest. This is necessary so that the semolina has time to swell under the influence of “wet” components, rather than crunching on the teeth after baking;
- For the chocolate variant of the cake, you only need to add about 30-50 grams of cocoa powder to the mass.
On your table should already be a wet cottage cheese cake with semolina, the vanilla flavor of which is spread throughout the kitchen. Well, the ruddy crust beckons to sit at the table and drink sweet tea with a piece of soft, porous cake.