Chicken and cheese muffins are a real find. Especially for those who love to cook or just eat. This baking will prove again that muffins are not always sweet.
We will prepare four different versions of chicken and cheese muffins. In the first recipe there will be a classic, then mushrooms will be added, then tomatoes and there will be more zucchini. All of them are tasty and unique in their own way. Therefore, to select any one recipe is simply impossible. Here you need to try everything at once.
Such baking is good because it is convenient to serve both cold and hot. And yet, you can take it with you as a snack or a full meal (with such a composition of products). Muffins will be very useful on a picnic or on a trip.
This is exactly what even kids will like. For those who do not like boiled meat and cheese, tiny cupcakes will seem something unusual, and therefore appetizing, tasty. But to make sure of this, you will have to prepare them for yourself and your family. Be sure that you will like it, and you will cook these muffins more than a dozen times.
Cooking Chicken and Cheese Muffins:
- Wash chicken fillet under running water, move to a chopping board;
- Peel off meat from films and grease;
- Put it in a small saucepan or saucepan, pour water and send it to the stove;
- Turn on moderate fire and wait for the water to boil;
- When the water boils, mark for thirty minutes and add spices to taste;
- After the time has elapsed, allow the meat to cool in the broth;
- Pour the milk into the bowl for the dough, pour the flour through a sieve and whisk until smooth;
- Smash the egg into a separate container, beat them and add to the milk mixture, mix;
- Add baking powder, sugar and a little salt, whisk again;
- Throw oil in a saucepan and melt it on the stove;
- Pour into the container to the remaining components and mix;
- Chicken cut into small cubes;
- Cheese cut into the same size slices;
- Rinse the greens and chop it finely;
- Mix cheese, meat and herbs, add to the dough;
- Stir the dough gently with a spatula or regular spoon until smooth;
- Fill the form for muffins with paper capsules (if not, lubricate the form sections themselves with oil);
- Spread the dough into capsules, filling them at 2/3;
- Heat the cupboard to 200 degrees and send muffins there for 25 minutes;
- Then get the pan and do not touch the muffins for another fifteen minutes.
- 240 g of flour;
- 1 chicken fillet;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 15 g of baking powder;
- 210 ml of milk;
- 120 grams of cheese;
- 150 g pickled mushrooms;
- 10 g of sugar;
- 3 g of salt;
- 110 g butter.
By the time — 55 minutes.
By calorie — 257 calories.
- Pour the milk into a bowl, add salt, baking powder and sugar to it, mix everything until dissolved;
- Beat the eggs one at a time and beat;
- Add flour through a sieve, stirring with a whisk to avoid lumps;
- Dissolve the oil on the stove and pour in the remaining components, mix well;
- Rinse chicken fillet, rid of films and fat with a sharp knife, then place in a saucepan with water;
- Add spices and make sure that the water covers the meat on the two phalanges of the finger;
- Place on the stove and boil for thirty minutes from the moment of boiling water;
- Cool the finished meat in a saucepan with broth, and then cut into any convenient method;
- Cheese, too, chop the desired pieces;
- Mushrooms drain into a colander to save them from the marinade;
- If necessary, wash the mushrooms (for example, if the marinade is very salty), then cut them into slices;
- Add cheese, chicken and mushrooms to the dough, mix well;
- Spread the dough in molds and bake for 25 minutes.
- Then cool the muffins in the molds and then remove them.
How to make a roll of canned fish with greens, read our article.
Note the recipe for a delicious, fragrant hodgepodge with meat — a step by step recipe here.
Read how to cook incredibly tasty and tender chanterelles with raisins and cottage cheese.
- 500 g zucchini;
- 220 g chicken fillet;
- 30 ml sour cream;
- 1 carrot;
- 60 ml of mayonnaise;
- 2 eggs;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 120 g of hard cheese;
- 1 onion;
- 30 grams of flour;
- 100 g young onions.
By the time — 1 hour.
By calorie — 27 calories.
- Wash the green onions and chop them finely;
- Remove garlic from the peel and chop it as it is most convenient;
- Onions also chop into small cube, peeling it;
- Peel the carrot, wash and grate it;
- Zucchini clean, wash and grate it in grating of any size;
- Wash chicken fillet, cut films and streaks, boil meat until ready;
- During cooking meat, be sure to remove the foam, which it allocates. You can add spices to water to taste;
- Ready meat to leave in the soup until cool, then chop it;
- Connect zucchini, garlic, carrots, onions, chicken and green onions;
- Mix well the whole mass until smooth;
- Add to the components of the egg, half of mayonnaise and sour cream, mix;
- Sprinkle the flour over the top, passing it through a sieve;
- Mix mass until smooth and disperse in molds;
- Grate the cheese, mix it with the remaining mayonnaise and put in small portions in each mold;
- Place the muffins in a hot oven and bake until golden brown.
- Cool the cupcakes and serve.
- 390 g of flour;
- 10 g of baking powder;
- 210 ml of milk;
- 2 pinch of salt;
- 120 grams of cheese;
- 5 g sugar;
- 1 large tomato;
- 1 egg;
- 120 grams of chicken meat;
- 60 ml of vegetable oil.
By the time — 1 hour and 10 minutes.
By calorie content — 194 calories.
- Chop the cheese in small pieces;
- Boil the chicken until cooked, cool in the broth, and then finely chop the meat;
- Flour the flour through a fine sieve, add baking powder, salt and sugar to it;
- Mix dry ingredients well;
- Add cheese and chicken to them, mix well to envelop all the slices;
- Combine the egg with milk, beat well;
- Pour in the butter and whip the mass again
- Rinse the tomato, make an incision in the shape of a cross;
- Boil a pot of water for the tomato;
- As soon as the water boils, lower the tomato for one minute;
- After a while, pull out the tomato and place it in cold water to stop the cooking process;
- Pull the rind off the tomato and cut it into cubes;
- Add it to the egg mass, mix;
- There send the chicken and cheese, combine;
- Pour the dough in molds and bake for 25-30 minutes at 200 degrees.
Instead of boiled chicken fillet, you can add smoked breast or ham. You can also fry the chicken in a frying pan with spices, instead of boiling it.
There is no need to fill the forms with dough more than two thirds, as the dough rises and easily flows out over the edges. Moreover, it will be baked in this form. This is not the most delicious sight.
Meat can be cut not only cubes. You can grind it into cubes or smash it in a blender / grinder. A slightly different consistency will turn out and the cupcake will be more uniform, without pieces of food. Cheese can also be crushed with a blender into a crumb or grated.
If there was no milk in the refrigerator, it can always be replaced with kefir or ryazhenka. But in this case, fill the capsules need not more than half.
In the dough, you can add a variety of spices to taste. For example, you can add sweet paprika, or, conversely, hot pepper. You can use different mixes of herbs or single, like rosemary, marjoram, basil. You can add fresh herbs to taste.
Chicken and cheese muffins are a bit of a small but hearty lunch. They can be served for breakfast, and even for dinner. This is a universal pastry, which we strongly recommend to try as soon as possible.