Cherry muffins are an excellent delicacy for tea. They are always very airy and tender, and the cherry filling gives them an original taste and aroma. This baking can be done constantly at least every day, but at the same time it will never be boring and boring.
Both adults and children will eat it with pleasure. The main thing is to make it right, so be sure to know all the secrets of its preparation.
How are we going to do:
- First you need to sift the flour through a sieve, it will enrich it with air and make it lush. Due to this, the muffins will be airy, light;
- Next, the berries should be well washed, dried with towels from a paper base;
- Choosing from the cherry all the bones;
- Pour the flour in a deep cup, sprinkle baking powder and sugar. All dry ingredients are well stirred;
- Milk should be poured into a saucepan and heated to 30-40 degrees;
- Fill vegetable oil into milk and mix well;
- Then break one egg and put in a milky-oily mixture, knead well;
- Pour the liquid mixture into the flour and stir;
- The base should be thickish with a heterogeneous structure. Knead the dough with a whisk or fork;
- It is not necessary to use a mixer for mixing, because it can damage the structure of the dough and make it too liquid;
- It is advisable to pour a little flour to the cherry, it will make the berries more dry and they will not settle in the dough;
- We spread the cherry into a liquid base and gently stir it, the cherry should be evenly distributed throughout the structure of the dough;
- Muffin baking molds need to be smeared well with vegetable oil;
- Put the batter on 1/3 molds;
- Put the molds on a baking sheet;
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and remove the baking tray with the tins into it;
- Bake for 20-25 minutes;
- We take out the finished muffins from the oven, leave to cool slightly and carefully remove from the molds.
- two chicken eggs;
- sugar — 270 grams;
- 100 grams of cow oil;
- a glass of drinking yogurt;
- cocoa powder — 75-80 grams;
- ¼ kilogram of flour;
- some salt;
- 10 grams of baking powder;
- ¼ cup of cherry;
- a pinch of vanillin.
The cooking period is 60 minutes.
Calorie — 295 kcal.
How to do it:
- In the capacity you need to break the eggs, add sugar and mix well with a fork;
- Oil should be placed in a saucepan and melt on the stove;
- After the oil is liquid, it needs to be cooled slightly and poured into a mixture of eggs and sugar;
- Fill there with drinking yoghurt, preferably with a fat content of 1.5%;
- In a separate container, you need to carefully sift the flour through a sieve a couple of times;
- Next, you need to pour into the flour baking powder and salt;
- To the dry components should be filled with vanilla powder;
- Next, all the dry ingredients are thoroughly stirred;
- After that, sift cocoa and mix with flour and other components;
- In a container with a dry mixture pour the egg mixture;
- Gently knead the dough using a whisk or fork. The base should be thick with a non-uniform structure.
- We spread the ready dough on silicone or metal molds. Molds must be pre-lubricated with vegetable oil;
- In the middle of each mold with dough we put a cherry;
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and remove the muffins there;
- They should be baked for 20-25 minutes;
- Then you need to remove the pastries, leave to cool, and already, then you need to remove the pastries from the molds.
Take note of the recipes for cupcakes with condensed milk — try our recipes.
Take note of the recipe for fried rice with shrimp.
Recipe for mussels with garlic sauce — seafood is only tastier.
What components will be required:
- three chicken eggs;
- flour — 120 grams;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- ½ cup cherry;
- 70 grams of natural cow oil;
- 70 grams of dark chocolate;
- 1 tsp of baking powder.
How much to cook — 60 minutes.
Calories — 320 kcal.
- Put a piece of butter in a saucepan, add pieces of dark chocolate to it;
- We place the saucepan on a slow fire and heat it up to full melting of all components;
- In a separate bowl, break the eggs and stir well with a mixer;
- Then pour the mixture of chocolate and butter to the eggs and mix;
- In the other cup combine the flour, sugar and baking powder;
- After that, combine the liquid mixture with dry ingredients, mix well;
- Cherry washed, take out the bones;
- We shift the berry to the base and mix well;
- Put the dough in the molds;
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and remove the molds there;
- We bake muffins for about 20-25 minutes;
- After that, lay muffins out of the oven, cool and remove from the molds;
- You can decorate the top with whipped cream, sprinkle with grated chocolate.
For muffin ingredients are required:
- 170 grams of cottage cheese;
- a glass of cherry;
- sugar — 125 grams;
- two eggs;
- real cow oil — 80 grams;
- 230 grams of high-grade flour;
- 180 ml of milk;
- a small pinch of salt;
- ½ tsp of baking soda.
How much to do — 1 hour.
Calorie content — 310 kcal.
- First you need to prepare the berry. Rinse the cherry thoroughly with cool water;
- The berry must be shifted to a colander to drain the water;
- We take out all the bones from the berry;
- Put butter into a saucepan with thick walls and melt it;
- In a separate bowl we combine all the dry ingredients — flour, sugar, salt, baking powder;
- In the melted butter lay out the cottage cheese and stir well;
- Next, break the eggs and put in a mixture with cottage cheese;
- Stir cottage cheese, eggs and butter until uniform structure;
- Pour in milk and stir;
- After that, mix the dry and liquid mixture;
- Mix well until a uniform structure is formed;
- Next, pour the berry, stir again until the full distribution of the whole berry;
- Silicone molds are coated with vegetable oil;
- Put the base in molds, fill each mold with almost ¾;
- We warm up the oven to 200 degrees;
- Put the molds in the oven and leave to bake for half an hour;
- After that, take out the molds from the oven, cool a little and take out the muffins.
For the lean muffin you will need the following components:
- vanilla soy milk — 380 ml;
- wheat flour — 300 grams;
- dried cherries — 170 grams;
- sugar — 120 grams;
- coconut oil — 80 ml;
- 15 grams of brown sugar;
- flax flour — 50 grams;
- 2 small spoons of baking powder;
- pinch of cinnamon in a ground form;
- ground cardamom — pinch;
- some salt.
I am ready for cooking — 1 hour.
Calories — 254 kcal.
How to do it:
- In a bowl, add the usual and brown sugar;
- Pour in soy milk and add coconut oil. All ingredients must be thoroughly mixed;
- Pour a bowl of flour into another container, add cardamom, cinnamon, salt, baking powder. All dry ingredients are well mixed;
- Next, combine the dry and liquid mixture;
- Stir thoroughly, a thick base should come out;
- We spread dry cherries into the base and mix well, the berry should be evenly distributed on the base;
- Put the dough in silicone. Molds must be oiled;
- We heat the oven about 180 degrees and remove the molds into it;
- Bake muffins for 30 minutes;
- Next, take out the molds from the oven, cool and remove the muffins from the molds.
- knead the dough manually. If you mix it with a mixer, it will turn out to be very liquid and not so airy;
- cherries can be used fresh or frozen;
- the readiness of the muffin can be checked with a toothpick or a match, if no liquid dough remains on the surface of the match or toothpick, then baking is ready.
Cooking a muffin with a cherry is quite an interesting activity. They can be prepared in virtually any mold, with any shape and from any material — silicone or metal. If you have special paper molds, it will be even easier. After baking, pastries can be decorated with whipped cream or grated chocolate.