Cheesecake «New York» is an incredibly tasty and delicate dessert, which is great for serving tea and other sweet drinks. The basic rule of cooking this delicacy is to use cream cheese Philadelphia.
Therefore, during cooking, be sure to consider this nuance. If you suddenly find this sort of cream cheese, then do not hesitate — immediately cook a New York cheesecake out of it.
The first step is the sand base. Shortbread biscuits need to grind. To do this, you can use a food processor or blender;
After that, in the sand powder you need to put a piece of butter and mix;
Then we bake the baking dish with butter and put the sand base there;
Next, the form with the base must be removed in the cold to set.
Cream cheese lay out in a bowl, pour sugar there and stir until uniform structure. In this case, you can use a blender or a mixer, but better manually;
Next, break the eggs and add one to the cheese mixture. Mix well. It is best to mix the mixture with the eggs manually, so that the cream will turn out without bubbles. If there are bubbles in it, the cheesecake can burst;
After that, add cream to the cream and mix;
We take out the form with a sand base and pour cream into it. You can knock a little on the table with a cheesecake form, it will help get rid of excess bubbles, and the cream will be distributed more evenly;
The oven is heated to 200 degrees and we remove the form with the dessert, bake for about 15 minutes;
Reduce the temperature to 110 degrees and leave to bake for an hour and a half;
Once the cheesecake is ready, leave it in the hot oven for 40-60 minutes. If removed immediately, it may crack.
Cheesecake «New York»: a classic recipe from Julia Vysotskaya
Probably, many have seen the program «Eat at Home», which is led by Julia Vysotskaya. She tells and shows how to cook a lot of delicious and delicious dishes, and the New York cheesecake is also no exception.
What will be needed:
- 200 grams of sponge cake;
- 900 grams of cream cheese;
- Chicken eggs — 6 pieces;
- A piece of butter for 120 grams;
- Fresh lemon juice — 50 ml;
- Brown sugar — 170 grams;
- Vanilla extract — 1 large spoon;
- Half a cup of heavy cream.
Preparation time — 2 hours.
Calories per 100 grams — 350.
- Put the biscuit in the blender cup and grind until smooth;
- Butter, but not everything is left for a little to lubricate the form, melt to a liquid state. It can be melted in a saucepan over low heat or in a microwave;
- Next, mix the cookies with melted butter until smooth;
- The oven is lit and left to warm up to 220 degrees;
- Lubricate the split form with oil from all sides and spread the base of biscuits and butter into it. Lightly tamp and smooth the surface;
- Put cream cheese, eggs, cream, brown sugar into a blender tank, pour lemon juice and pour vanilla extract. Beat all these ingredients thoroughly until fully mixed;
- Cheese cream spread on a biscuit base and distribute well;
- Next, in the oven reduce the temperature to 120 degrees and remove the baked cheesecake;
- Dessert should be baked for about 1 hour or one and a half;
- Once it is ready, leave it in the oven for 40 minutes;
- Then send the cooled cheesecake to a cold place for 6 hours.
What we will need:
- Cream cheese «Philadelphia» — half a pound;
- Cream with 30% fat — half a cup;
- Eggs — 3 pieces;
- Chocolate — 100 grams per tile;
- Granulated sugar — 150 grams;
- 200 grams of chocolate shortbread;
- Half a pack of butter;
- Bag of vanilla;
- Chocolate — 100 grams per tile;
- Half a cup of cream with 30% fat;
- Butter 100 grams.
Cooking time — 1 hour.
Calories per 100 grams — 438.
- To start the butter melt to a liquid state on the steam bath;
- Chop chocolate cookies into powder. The food processor or the blender will help with this business;
- Next, combine the cookie crumb with melted butter and mix until smooth;
- We grease the detachable form with oil from all sides and lay out the base of cookies and butter there, smooth it well;
- We put to prepare in a heated oven to 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes;
- In the meantime, make cream. Put cream cheese in a blender cup and add granulated sugar to it, mix at medium speed until smooth;
- Then break the eggs and put in the cream cheese with sugar, pour the cream and add vanillin. All mix to a uniform structure;
- We melt chocolate bars on the steam bath to a liquid state and pour it into the cream. We mix everything;
- Next, take out the form from the oven with the base and pour chocolate cream cream cheese;
- Again, put in the oven and bake another 15-20 minutes;
- Making the icing. Put cream and butter in a saucepan. We put a slow fire and melt;
- We break a chocolate bar into pieces and also spread it into a creamy mixture. All boil until the chocolate is completely dissolved;
- Remove the glaze from the stove and cool. Then pour the finished cheesecake with the cooled icing and put it in a cold place to cool for 5-6 hours.
Salad with funchozy recipe with photos and step by step recommendations. Read how to make different types of Chinese noodle salad.
Soup with meatballs and rice is cooked quite simply and easily. Variants of recipes read here.
Read how to make an incredibly delicious Raffaello cake, with the most delicate filling. Step-by-step recipe with photos that will help you create a masterpiece.
- 150 grams of biscuits;
- A piece of butter per 80 grams;
- 500 grams of cream cheese Philadelphia;
- 100 grams of mascarpone cheese;
- 150 grams of cottage cheese;
- 2 large spoons of powdered sugar;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- Half a cup of granulated sugar;
- Sour cream or cream — 100 ml;
- 1 small spoonful of flour;
- A little lemon juice.
Cooking time — 1 hour.
Calories per 100 grams — 312.
Go to cooking:
- A piece of butter drown to a liquid state;
- Cookies push to the state of powder and combine with liquid butter;
- The base of the cookies and butter is placed in a baking dish, further lubricated with oil;
- We clean in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes at 170 degrees;
- Next, mix Philadelphia cheese with flour, sugar, cottage cheese and lemon juice. All whisk and add chicken eggs with cream. We mix everything;
- We take out the form from the oven and pour a layer of cheese and cottage cheese cream on it and again remove the oven for 15 minutes at 220 degrees;
- Then we combine mascarpone cheese with powdered sugar. Fill with the second layer and set to bake for another 10 minutes;
- Cool the finished cheesecake and remove it in a cold place for 6 hours.
To make the cheesecake look beautiful on the table, you can decorate it with various ingredients. The following recommendations will help in this matter:
- In the middle and at the top of the dessert, you can make a layer of fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries;
- Top can be watered with berry syrup or jam;
- You can make chocolate icing and pour the whole cheesecake;
- Also upstairs you can put fresh berries and colorful marmalade.
Cheesecake should be served cold, otherwise the whole filling will fall apart when cut. Therefore, after full preparation, it should be held for 5-6 hours in the refrigerator.
- It is best to use softened butter for the foundation, it will be better stirred;
- For cooking, use components with the same temperature;
- It is advisable to bake the cheesecake in a split form, because from it you can easily remove it and not damage it;
- All components are best whipped by hand. This will help avoid cracking when baking.
Cheesecake «New York» is prepared very easily. Do not delay its preparation, but do it right now. Having tried it once, you will understand that it is the most gentle and light! It will just melt in your mouth.