Yogurts are not only tasty, but also practical. They can be used as an excellent ingredient for a variety of fast cakes. It is worth a try!
In just a few minutes you can make a creamy cake. Yogurt makes it very tender.
- Prepare a large glass jar in which to put the cheese.
- Pour yoghurt here. It is advisable to take the Greek, but any other will do.
- Sugar and mix. If you need to add more sugar, it is individually.
- At the end add candied fruits and stir.
- Cover the form with cling film.
- When the first layer is laid out, grease it with a thick layer of cream.
- Put the cookie again and brush again. Repeat the procedure until the food runs out.
- Sprinkle the top layer with grated chocolate.
- Send in the refrigerator for three hours, and then serve.
A beautiful dessert that can be made even in winter. That’s because it is complemented by fruits available all year round.
- Grind cookies in a blender. Add soft butter here and mix.
- The resulting mass must be compacted to the bottom of a split form and placed in a refrigerator while the filling is being prepared.
- Gelatin stir in warm water, as indicated on the package.
- Peeled kiwi must be diced.
- Banana peel cut into rings.
- Fruits lay out in random order on the bottom of the cookies.
- Beat yogurt with a mixer with sugar and add lemon juice here, stir again.
- Gradually pour in the gelatin, without turning off the mixer.
- Pour the resulting mass on top of the fruit and put it in the refrigerator until it solidifies for at least four hours.
Tip: slices of kiwi and banana can be decorated with dessert when serving.
The rich recipe and taste of this cake is worth all the effort. How he looks beautiful! Ideal for a great holiday.
- The first thing you need to bake a biscuit.
- Beat eggs with sugar to form an air foam, add vanillin in the process.
- Add flour parts, slowly mixing it. After that, pour the mass into the prepared detachable form. Close with foil.
- Bake for about forty minutes at medium temperature. Half an hour later, remove the foil.
- Remove and allow to cool right in the form. Using a knife, pull out and cut into three shortcakes.
- Make an impregnation by mixing the sugar with warm water. Boil in a skillet, turn off the fire. Add vanillin. The resulting syrup with a brush to soak the cakes.
- Put everything aside so that there is a place to make the cream.
- Gelatin pour milk and leave for about forty minutes, so that the first swells.
- Thawed or fresh raspberries grind through a sieve to get rid of the bones.
- Beat the specified amount of cold cream until soft peaks.
- Heat the swollen gelatin in a water bath, then pour it into the yogurt along with raspberry puree. All actively mix or use a mixer.
- After that, add cream with a spoon and mix gently.
- On the first cake from above put a side on the form. Put the banana rings in one layer on the bottom, cover them on top with half of the cream in a thick layer.
- Put the second cake, put bananas and cream again.
- Put the last cake on top and send everything in the fridge to harden a little.
- To decorate the cream must be whipped with powdered sugar.
- Gelatin again pour milk and leave for forty minutes. Melt it in a water bath and add grated chocolate to it, stir until completely dissolved.
- Get a cake and remove the side. Whip it with whipped cream on all sides and level with a spatula or a knife.
- The resulting chocolate icing with a small spoon should be poured over the edges of the cake to make smudges.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate part on top and flatten with a spatula.
- Put the desired fruits or berries on top of the still uncured icing, citrus, cookies, sweets, etc.
- Let it cool a little more in the fridge before serving.
Tip: cakes cut conveniently with a special string, or you can simply drag them with a thread.
Fatty cream in the pastry is valued above all. After all, they make the cream so airy!