Each of us sometimes appeals to simple, quick and at the same time satisfying recipes. Most often it is dumplings, fried potatoes or sandwiches. Today we are here to save the day!
Simple and fast! They can be filled with any filling to taste or serve instead of bread. Get it all and the first time!
- Kefir room temperature combine with soda.
- Let it brew for about five minutes and add an egg, half of the vegetable oil.
- In parts, add flour through a sieve, each time bringing the dough to homogeneity.
- Dusted with a small amount of flour and let it brew for a quarter of an hour.
- When time passes, knead it and divide it into ten parts.
- Each of them roll into a cake.
- Put the filling to taste in the center of the cake, seal the edges and roll out again gently.
- Warm up the pan with the remnants of vegetable oil.
- Fry the cakes on it under the lid until golden.
- Put the finished flat cakes in a pile, grease with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Cover them up and in ten minutes you can eat.
If you try these cakes at least once, fall in love forever! This impossible filling can drive anyone crazy who dares to try it.
Going to cooking — 50 minutes.
In one portion — 164 calories.
- Combine flour in baking powder containers. It is desirable to pass the first component through a sieve so that there are no lumps.
- Add salt to taste and soft butter. To do this, you must first get it out of the fridge.
- Grind to the state of crumbs and then gradually begin to pour water.
- All this time, knead the mass, in the end get a homogeneous dough.
- Divide the resulting mass into balls the size of a chicken egg.
- Cover them and let them stand for thirty minutes.
- When time passes, roll each of them into a thin cake.
- On one cake spread in a dry frying pan.
- Fry on each side for a minute.
- While flat cakes are prepared, peel the onions and chop it.
- Heat some butter in a frying pan and fry the onion in it.
- Peel and wash the meat, cut into bars.
- Add to the onions, season with spices and fry until ready.
- Zucchini clean and wash, chop or grate.
- Chop sweet pepper in the same way.
- Put the finished meat with onions on a plate.
- Put vegetables in a frying pan and cook them for about five minutes.
- Cheese grate and set aside.
- Vegetables spread on the cakes.
- Put chicken on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up into rolls and serve.
Tip: to make the meat juicier, you can fry it until golden, and then bake it.
Flapjack for this recipe will be like a big pancake with cheese inside. Is it possible! But it is very tasty, why not try it?