Just for a second, imagine these soft, small cupcakes, the aroma of which spreads throughout the house from the first minutes of roasting. They are hot, delicious, ruddy and incredibly tasty! And what if you add some sweet blueberries to the dough? In this case, dessert can be served on a holiday. It will be delicious if you add to it some kind of rich vanilla sauce or chocolate ice cream.
Like everyone without exception, so quickly proceed to cooking! Muffins are good because they can not only be at home, but also taken to work as a snack, and given to the child for study, and even to take with them for a picnic. Here only the quantity is important, it is better to immediately make a double portion, since such cupcakes disperse in the blink of an eye.
- Pour the flour in a bowl, but be sure to use a sieve.
- Add soda, salt, baking powder and sugar, mix thoroughly.
- Kefir to get a pre, give it a little warm.
- The oil is placed in a saucepan and put on the stove to separate. Allow it to reach room temperature, mix with kefir until smooth.
- Beat the egg and mix well again. You can use a whisk for this purpose. Pour the liquid mass to dry, mix everything.
- Pour blueberries, gently mix all with a spatula so as not to damage the berries.
- Pour the dough into forms, filling them no more than 2/3.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the muffins for twenty minutes.
- Break eggs into a bowl, add sugar and whisk the components with a whisk to a lush texture.
- Place a large sieve on a deep bowl and pour the whole curd into it.
- Skip it with a spoon or spatula. A delicate structure of the curd can be added using a meat grinder or blender.
- In parts, add it to the eggs, each time beating the mixture until homogeneous.
- Blueberries and cranberries gently mix, pour dough.
- Using the spatula, mix the ingredients.
- The resulting mass is poured into portioned capsules, put into the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Pour kefir at room temperature in a bowl.
- Add eggs and sugar.
- Mix the components together and set aside.
- Melt the butter, let cool (at least to room temperature).
- Pour it into the other ingredients and mix everything well.
- Vanillin mixed with flour, salt, soda and cocoa.
- Combine both mixtures together, pour blueberries into the dough.
- Send chocolate drops or chopped chocolate bar to the same place.
- Mix and distribute the forms.
- Put in the oven at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Learn how to cook blueberry compote. Drink from this berry turns out tasty and saturated.
In a slow cooker, you can make a pie with frozen blueberries. Here you will find a recipe.
Blueberry recipe with sugar for the winter can be found here.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour the flour in a bowl, mix it with baking powder.
- Peel bananas, chop randomly.
- Rinse the apples, also peel off, then finely chop or grate.
- Oatmeal mixed with milk, vanilla, sour cream, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add apple and bananas, mix well.
- Pour flour mass here, then blueberries.
- Spread the batch forms with oil, spread the dough over them and put into the oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until ruddy hats.
- Turn on the oven at 190 degrees and give it a good warm.
- In a deep bowl, mix the baking powder, salt, flour and sugar.
- In this case, be sure to pour the flour using a sieve.
- In the next bowl, combine milk, butter and eggs. Bring to homogeneity.
- Remove the strawberries from the freezer compartment, cut into slices with a sharp knife.
- Put to the dry ingredients with blueberries, mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour in the «wet» ingredients and mix everything with a spatula or spoon.
- Pour in molds and place in the oven to bake.
- After 20-25 minutes in the oven you will expect a rosy, sweet dinner.
In the video — another recipe for making muffins with blueberries and strawberries:
- In the form for muffins spread out paper capsules.
- Pour the flour in a bowl, but always with a sieve.
- Add baking powder, sugar and mix all with a whisk.
- Melt the butter on the stove, let it cool to room temperature.
- Pour it to the flour along with milk and raw eggs.
- Add blueberries, mix thoroughly with a spatula.
- Pour the dough into forms, bake the muffins for twenty minutes at 210 degrees.
- The oven is heated to 180 degrees.
- Form for muffins filled with paper capsules.
- Pour the flour in a deep bowl, but through a sieve.
- Send baking powder, salt and soda there, mix.
- In a separate container, mix the eggs with sugar into a lush foam.
- Add soft butter and beat for one more minute.
- After that, add the yoghurt parts, each time mixing the ingredients well together.
- Lemon wash, remove it with a special grater zest.
- Add it to the egg mass, along with vanilla extract.
- Pour into the resulting mass of dry ingredients, mix everything.
- Blueberries combine with a small amount of flour, put in a dough.
- Stir so that the berries are evenly distributed.
- Mass pour into forms, put in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Beat egg with sugar into a fluffy, light mass. It will take about ten minutes.
- Start pouring kefir at room temperature, without stopping to beat.
- Oil cut, put in a saucepan and put on the stove. Let go.
- When it is at room temperature, pour in and beat it well.
- Pour the almonds into the pan, put them on the stove, and let them warm up.
- When the aroma becomes bright and the cores are roasted, remove from the heat and cool.
- Next, chop the nuts and mix them with sifted flour.
- Add soda, salt and baking powder.
- Mix both masses until they are homogeneous.
- Squeeze the juice out of half a lemon and remove the zest from it.
- Add both ingredients to the dough, combine.
- Mix it with blueberries and pour the resulting mass into molds.
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 190 degrees.
To make the muffins light, tender and airy, first of all, beat the eggs and sugar into a lush foam. This can help whisk or mixer. Weight should change in color and increase in size.
If bilberry is frozen, it is better to use it in the same form, without defrosting it additionally. Otherwise, it may leak and burst.
To get a beautiful, delicious, ruddy cap on muffins, you can sprinkle each cupcake with sugar. It will begin to melt and gradually turn into caramel, which will bake and make the muffins truly special.
You can add other berries to the dough together with blueberries. They will make the muffins brighter in appearance and taste. It can be raspberries, cherries, cherries, currants, gooseberries, strawberries or strawberries and cranberries, which we used in our recipes.
If you add cream to the dough instead of milk, the muffins will be more satisfying and even juicier. They will be more saturated and tender. Love experiments? Then be sure to try replacing the ingredients. It’s worth it!
To make the aroma of cupcakes spicy, you can use various additives for this. Choose cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla, nutmeg, star anise, allspice. All this should be used in a ground form.
In addition to aromatic and berry additives, you can use others. For example, poppy, chocolate, various nuts, dried fruits or candied fruits. You can coconut, seeds, oatmeal. And along with the berries, by the way, you can use slices of fruit, candied fruits. We used only a banana and an apple, but you can take mango, persimmon, tangerine, plum, lemon, passion fruit, pears, etc.
In the video — a very quick recipe for cooking delicious blueberry muffins:
Muffins are a great addition to tea, coffee, cocoa, cocktails and other drinks. Especially delicious to eat them fresh, still warm. You can bake in the morning, if you get up an hour earlier, and in the evening. All relatives will definitely like this experiment!